Nineteen

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, even when she was snoring lightly with her back to me, I couldn't seem to look at anything but her

I ran my fingertips down her spine, watching the goosebumps rise after my touch with fascination. The muscle in her back bunched, her spine shifting slightly as she changed positions, rolling back against my fingers.

The sheet moved lower on her back as she shifted, showing me more of her skin. I could see the bruises that were already starting to come up on her hips from the grip I had used on her the night before. 

There would even be faint scratches across her ass from me... but those weren't entirely my fault.

After our chat, Dove let me apologize for the way I'd acted. I had wanted it all to be about her, but she flipped the tables on me and somehow I ended up underneath her while she rode me without restraint.  

Just remembering the way she moved made my mouth water and my balls tingle. She was fuckin' stunning to watch, so god damned sexy that I just had to hold onto her. My fingers had curled into her hips until she started to swirl them which had me holding onto her plump ass instead.

Speaking of ass...

My eyes drifted down, the sheet teasing me with little peeks at her ass, making me wanna just tug it away so I could look at it in all it's glory and just bask in its perfection.  

"Stop staring at my ass." She murmured sleepily. I smiled, chuckling under my breath.

"Stop havin' such a fine ass and I will." I said while grabbing a nice handful of said ass. She snorted into the pillow.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" she groaned. Clearly not impressed that I was already awake.

"Just thinkin' baby, that's all." I said softly, Dove shifted on the bed rolling over to face me, her hair falling in her face.

She spluttered for a minute, spitting out the hair she was currently eating before she shoved a hand through it and pushed it off her face. She looked up at me with tired eyes, I felt a bit bad for waking her up considering I never let her get much sleep the night before.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked, I smiled at her cupping her face.

"I'd like that... as soon as you cover up your tits because if you leave those out baby, there won't be much talkin' goin' on, and I don't think you're ready for that." 

I almost burst into laughter when she quickly slapped my hand away from her face so she could grab the sheet, which had fallen down to her belly button when she moved, and yanked the fuckin' thing up to cover herself.

She wriggled around, tucking it under her armpits and got herself comfortable after she was sure that there was nothing hanging out.

"As much as I love what you do to me, I really don't think I can handle you right now." She stated while crossing her arms over her chest to hide herself properly.