Three

I glared across the room at Flick, the stubborn motherfucker was still holding out on me. I was seriously contemplating taking a baseball bat to the big fucker's knee's if he didn't give me what I wanted.

It had been three fucking days since my lovely little brunette all but bolted from my room. Three days of following Flick around like a bad smell, trying to get him to give me her name. 

I know I should probably back off, I mean, the girl ran from me... but the thing is, she didn't look scared of me when she ran. There was something else going on with her, because her reaction when she saw me was something I won't ever forget.

I won't forget the way her cheeks went pink, or how that same pink spread down her long neck and into the top she was wearing. She wasn't complaining about what I looked like, she was loving it.

My ego was definitely boosted after that...

But then she started to over think things, and got scared of something, and took off.

I'd gone after her, followed her through the masses of fucking drunks that were still hanging around. By the time I had caught up to her, she was already back with her annoying blonde friend, the one that came with Flick.

I know she wanted to get away from me, but the girl was injured. 

She caught sight of me, her eyes lingered for a second before she shook her head at herself, grabbed her friend, and hauled ass towards a car. I'm guessing it was her friends, because she pulled keys out of the tiny bag that the blonde had tucked under her arm, and shoved her friend inside once she had the door open. 

I was walking towards them, not fast or anything, just slowing my movements so I didn't scare her anymore than she already was.  When she got to the drivers door, she looked over the roof. Her plump bottom lip pulled into her mouth, as she bit it while she looked me over one more time.

Then she was gone. 

It wasn't until the car was out of sight that I remembered that she didn't give me her name.

So I went looking for Flick, thinking that he would give me her name when I asked for it. Only he didn't. Flick refused to give it to me, saying something about his fucking girlfriend telling him that she would cut his nuts off if he told anyone the girls name. 

And like a fucking idiot, he believed her.

I threatened to do more than just cut his nuts off if he didn't give me her name, but he surprised me by saying he was more scared of his girlfriend than he was of me.

Fucker was severely pussy whipped...

I spent three days asking him the same damn questions, only for him to give me the same answers. If Flick wasn't a brother... I'd have gutted him by now.