Twenty Two

My eyes fluttered open for the second time today, only this time without the insistent banging on the door to force them open

My eyes fluttered open for the second time today, only this time without the insistent banging on the door to force them open. I stretched slowly which made me sigh happily enjoying the feeling.

"Do you know you fart in your sleep?" I screamed, falling off the bed and landing on the floor with a heavy thud. I groaned loudly rubbing the shoulder that had clipped the bed side draws on my way down.

Deanna's head slowly crept over the side of the bed, her blue eyes narrowed into a wince. I glared at her from my position on the floor. My legs were still up against the side of the bed, my shoulders and head were on the floor, it wasn't comfortable in the slightest.

"You okay?" Dea asked softly.

"What the fuck do you think?" I scowled.

"Do you want me to actually answer that?"

"No! No I don't want you to answer that!" I snapped, yanking my legs down to join the rest of me.

"So, on a scale from one to ten, how badly do you wanna kill me right now?" Dea asked nervously.

"I'm hovering somewhere in the high forties."

"That bad huh?" I raised a brow at her making her wince again.

"Why are you here?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Flick told me you wanted me here." She answered jogging my memory.

"Oh yeah." I sighed. "Come help me up."

"Why?" she asked warily, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Because you made me fall off the bed, just come help me up you ass."

"No, you're gonna hit me." Dea shook her head, shrinking back on the bed.

"I am not going to hit you Deanna."

Dea edged her way off the bed; I held one of my arms out to her when she was close enough so she could help me up. When she took my hand I contemplated yanking her down onto the floor with me, but I just knew that she would land on me which would just end up with me being hurt all over again.

Once I was back up I rolled my shoulder out rubbing it.

"You made me clip my shoulder you bitch." I grumbled pulling at the collar of Wolf's shirt, trying to see if there was a mark. Dea turned me around, and yanked the shirt up my back, looking at it herself.

"I don't know what you're complaining about there isn't even a mark." She sighed pulling it back down. "So, what did you need me for?"

"Well I needed to get some information from you actually."

"What do you need to know?"

"Well, Wolf said something this morning that I'm not too sure about, it had him tripping over himself with nerves and I said that I would ask you about it because he didn't know much."