Part 2: Anticipation

Taeseong High School was known for producing the best student in the town.

Most of the students were hardworking and sharp-witted.

It was tiresome for the boys to have to keep their grades up or people will start noticing.

The clock shows 3 o'clock, and the pupils in Sunghoon's classroom began to stand up and pack their things.

Never-ending same old routine. Sunghoon was sick of it. Yet, he must do it.

A boy from another class came rushing through their door.

"HEYYYY!! Someone bought Memoria's peak! They've already put up a trespassing sign there!" Shouted the excited boy.

"Yes, that's great news! So, you guys can't go up there anymore!" The teacher joked and pat the boy's shoulder when he passed by him.

"Yeah, no more paranormal activity...." The boy said, gloomily.

The next day, Sunghoon was greeted with students exclaiming a construction had begun on the peak.

He headed to his classroom, Heeseung walked next to him.

"Rumor says that the man is extremely rich!" Heeseung said.

"I thought you were the type that doesn't trust rumors," Sunghoon said, smirking at his close friend.

The current first-place rank in their classroom was held by none other than Heeseung.

Sharp-witted and can be clumsy sometimes when there was a cake involved.

"Based on the evidence, it is not a rumor, he bought the place after one look at it? That is crazy rich!"

Sunghoon nodded while smiling.

Sunghoon and Heeseung stepped inside their classroom. Sunghoon was puzzled when he saw a girl was sitting at his place.

Chatting away with her friend.

Sunghoon cleared his throat when he was behind them. The girls quickly apologized and let him have his seat.

He noticed the girl that sat on his chair, still gazing at him.

Feeling awkward, he stared out the window next to his table.

"Sarina! Sarina!" Called out another friend of hers.

Sarina looked up with her big eyes.

"They are building a resort, theme parks, concert halls, and shopping malls up there!"

"Really?" Asked Sarina, An entertainment center sounded like a dream to the youngsters of Munyeong as the town hasn't got much to offer for younger generations.

"Yep. And there are rumored to build a cable car rail from here to up there"

Her friend continued.

Sarina exclaimed and clapped her hands. Excited about the thoughts of going there.

Sunghoon listened to the conversation, and he can't deny that he was also excited about it.