Part 3: Rejection

Sunghoon and the rest of the school waited and waited for the development on the peak to finish.

What baffled them was that the amount of time to finish building was puzzlingly fast compared to usual construction build timing. Yet, still, it was too long for them.

After 4 years, in their senior year, the hype was gone.

Every one of Sunghoon's classmates focused on their studies and love life.

And their future.

Sarina had confessed her feelings to Sunghoon one night.

When he, Heeseung , Jungwon, and Sunoo went out to the city's square to hang out and bumped into Sarina and her friends. They planned to eat together at a restaurant, boys, and girls.

Sunghoon had known it all along.

And he had made his decision.

Sarina and her friends left the restaurant, with Sarina trying to contain her tears.

It felt bad, yes, Sunghoon felt bad.

But, she's not the one.

Sitting at his usual table at his class, Sunghoon still felt Sarina's eyes on him.

Sunoo went over to his table and sat on it.

Sunghoon mouth hung opened.

Startled by Sunoo's new appearance.

"You dyed your hair?!"

"Yeah!" Sunoo said, shaking his head, his new platinum blonde hair flipping.

"How is it? Do I look cool?"

"Uhhh, yes" Sunghoon nodded repeatedly.

Sunghoon looked down at his math book, while Sunoo fixing his hair.

The usual noisy classroom, suddenly quiets down to nothing, when their homeroom teacher brought four new students behind him.

A girl and three boys.

"CLASS! We have new transfer students today-"

Sunoo and Sunghoon exchanged looks.

Usually, the whole class will get the news of transfer students beforehand. But this was so sudden.

The three boys were enough to pass as idols.

And the girl was so beautiful, that Jungwon eyes staring at her were wider than the universe.

"Please, introduce yourself to the class, Miss" The homeroom teacher said to the new girl.

The girl with a beguiling smile turned to the whole class and said.

"Hello, My name is Y/N"