Part 24: Revelation

The Hunters had changed their previous plan to infiltrate Memoria's peak.

As the Clan had invited all citizens of Munyeong up to the peak.

Without needing to pay the entrance fees for a Masquerade Party.

Sunghoon will enter the mansion alone. With him is a button.

That signals the Hunters to attack.

The minor unit Dino and Taki will activate the emergency siren of the resort and theme park.

The Serpent unit, Vernon, Joshua, Jun, and Mingyu will be charged from the back of the resort.

The Protector unit consisted of the senior members of the Hunters, Seon, K, DK, Seungkwan, Hoshi and Kim Seokjin were to charge forward after the citizens has evacuate.

Sunghoon sat at the familiar bench, waiting for the cable car to arrive.

His heart pounding.

The station was filled with people in their best suits and dresses, with Masquerade masks on their faces.

Children were clattering around.

Sunghoon gulped. Hoping there would be no death of the citizens.

A cable car arrived and slowed before him, Sunghoon got up and stepped in.

                                                                                        *

In the circular room, a carnival show took place, Jake was busy attracting the audience with his skill.

In the fountain room, Y/N sat at the edge of the fountain gazing at nothing.

Jay stood next to the Fallen Angel, who was on his throne. Where Jay was standing should be where his grandmother should have stood.

At the right side of the Fallen Angel was Karl, a smirk on his face.

Hyuka sat at the stairs below the throne, playing his Nintendo.

Not far from Hyuka.

Kneed, Mrs.Park, ropes around her body.

                                                                                              *

Sunghoon passed the reception of the resort, it looked normal as if nothing horrendous will happen.

Children crying, people chatting.

Sunghoon waltzed through the forest until he saw the huge mansion.

He was then met by one of the men at the carnival.

Whose eyes looked lifeless.

The man led him inside.

Inside, the familiar grand hallway came into view.

The man led him to a door not far from behind the table underneath the chandelier.

They came into a courtyard, before them was a statue of a man with a sword stuck at his heart in a middle of a circular platform.

They advanced to the statue.

Then, the man pulled down the sword handle as a lever, then the ground descent downward.

Sunghoon steadied himself from falling.

The Hunters could have heard him gasp through his mic.

The circular platform reached its landing, Sunghoon then gasped at the sight before him.

Hyuka stored away his Nintendo inside the pocket of his jacket.

The Fallen Angel rise, and walked down the stairs, Hyuka quickly got up.

"You've come, I am indeed right, your heart is the beacon for our strength" The Fallen Angel gazes at Sunghoon, admiringly.

Hyuka, Karl, and Jay listened disbelievingly.

"Not a surprise your mother betrayed us, lied to us of the existence of this Purple Gem-

There's no such thing as a Purple Gem, she was the beacon and now she passed it down to you.

No wonder she managed to massacre everyone at the wellness center."

"How did-" Mrs.Park spoke.

"How did I know that? Do you think me moving the clan here intentional?"

The Fallen Angel asked.

"I knew your heart was once the beacon, I've planned it all along,  waited since 1999 for this moment, the moment I can pierce your son's chest!"