Part 26: Another Obstacle

"I'll pull out the bullet and you press a fabric to the wound, she's still breathing, it's not too late before the enchantment work" Heeseung instructed.

"Pull out with what?!" Jay asked.

"My nails" Heeseung muttered.

Jay looked at him disgustedly.

Sunghoon took a sip of the Red Liquid.

As Jungwon and Sunoo looked over him.

"Don't overdrink it, Sunghoon. You'll turn into something like the Fallen Angel if you do" Heeseung muttered while trying to take a grab of the bullet.

"Yes, Heeseung is right, don't make the same mistake as I did" Mrs.Park agreed.

"Okay," Sunghoon answered.

"How did you know all of these?" Jay asked Heeseung but was left unanswered by him.

"Done, let's get out of here" Heeseung said and threw the bullet against the ground.

                                                                                            *

Jake stood among the dead bodies of the Hunters and creatures at the reception area of the Resort.

Y/N could be dead or something happened to her.

Anger rushed through him.

Jake set off to the Fountain room.

                                                                                                *

Sunghoon and the others exited the underground area and found themselves at the theme park.

The place was eery and quiet, dead bodies of the creatures lay around, Sunghoon was glad that none of the dead bodies were of the Hunters.

As they walked past the Maze Of Mirror.

The Fallen Angel jumped down from up the sign of the Maze Of Mirror and slashed Sunghoon face with his sharp claws.

He was shirtless, at his back was stumped of his wings.

His visual was like none other.

Jungwon and Sunoo opened fire on the Fallen Angel, using guns that they took from the dead bodies of the Hunters.

It was as if the Fallen Angel was dancing as the bullet hit him.

And his body hit the ground.

Slowly, to all of their horror, the Fallen Angel rises again.

"Those kinds of enchantment do not work on me" The Fallen Angel smirked.

Sunghoon was about to stand up when he dodged an upcoming knife flying at him.

Jake walked up next to the Fallen Angel along with Karl.

Jake's usual grinning face was nowhere in sight, his eyes slid from Sunghoon to Jay and to Y/N whom Jay was cradling in his arm.