Part 6: Memoria's Peak

The boys stepped out of the cable car and were greeted by a freezing wind swept over them.

Everyone of different ages spread around the area.

It was the main entrance hall, at the center of it was a statue of a woman with angel wings.

Sunghoon guessed she was probably a goddess.

The floor was imported marbles, Behind the statue was a huge gold door, two pillars placed next to the huge door.

The door leads to the shopping mall and theme parks.

Jungwon felt like he was teleported into a movie.

East of the statue was an entrance door leading to the concert halls and carnival ground.

West of the statue was an entrance to the resort.

The boys decided to go through the North door.

Through the door was an outdoor space.

Roller coasters trails, on the air, people screaming.

30 meters Ferris Wheel, Merry Go Round, and much more family-friendly rides.

The boys went to ride a Pirate ship and the Roller Coaster.

Jungwon was gagging once they stepped down.

Heeseung rushed him to the toilet.

Sunoo and Sunghoon went inside a haunted house and came back out having chills.

They united with Heeseung and Jungwon and all of them saw an arcade area.

The place was lined with vending machines with fast foods and many kinds of arcade machines.

Before they knew it, they had spent three hours there.

They went to a Maze Of Mirror attraction last, Heeseung, Jungwon, and Sunoo planned to trick Sunghoon, into leaving him there.

"Guys?" Sunghoon spun around in circles and was about to leave.

All the reflections were of him, as he was leaving, he swore he saw a reflection of the new transfer student, Jake Shim.