Part 28: Denouement

Jay had changed into his human form, he was punching Karl's face mercilessly.

"You tried to kill my grandmother, and this is what you'll get!" Jay said.

"I did not...." Karl said, slowly getting unconscious.

"THEN WHO DID?!" Jay bellowed.

"I'm not....going...to..." Karl's eyes stare into nothing. Dead.

*

Hunter soldiers had tied up Jake and brought him away in a truck, he stare at Sunghoon mending his mother's wound, menacingly.

Y/N was in stable condition and was to rest at Hunter's hideout infirmary.

Jay went to a hospital as his grandmother was there.

He and Heeseung had snuck out his grandmother earlier during the day.

Niki settled himself next to Sunghoon.

"We should finish all of these quick before the police arrive," Niki told a Hunter member.

"Thank goodness you didn't drink that liquid," Niki said, turning his attention to Sunghoon.

"Niki, I have a question" Sunghoon spoke.

"Yes, go on"

"Are you a vampire?" Sunghoon asked

"Yes, I'm like you half-vampire and half-human, only if I take the Red Liquid will my teleportation abilities activated, as for you, I don't know what will be" Niki explained and continued.

"And since there is Red Liquid everywhere at the mansion, I drank one glass" Niki explained.

Sunghoon nodded.

"Don't feel bad for not drinking that liquid, that doesn't mean you're weak, you've decided what's best for everyone. By not drinking it"

Niki said and walked over to K and Seon.