Part 11: Hunted

He was not sure what time was it, his head was throbbing hard, the ringtone of his phone blaring.

He stood up, Sunoo was not next to him, most students were lying on the ground. Some sat, unconscious on sofas.

His friends were nowhere in sight.

Sunghoon vision was blurry, he nearly tripped over.

He squatted down to wake a classmate of his.

They might have taken alcohol...

Sunghoon thought.

Walking while his hand on the wall, Sunghoon made his way to the entrance before he slipped and fell to the ground.

Caused by a red liquid on the floor.

His clothes were stained by it, Sunghoon lifted his hand, covered with the red liquid.

It was blood.

Sunghoon hurriedly got up and ran out.

Into the woods, he went.

Sunghoon ran blindly, hesitated to call out for help.

As the perpetrator might be around.

The moon shone brightly overhead, after a while the back door of the resort that he went through before with Jay came into view.

Could Jay possibly be the one who did this?

Sunghoon wondered in fear.

His head was throbbing as if it is going to break into pieces.

Sunghoon looked around the lobby of the hotel.

The receptionist was not there.

Sprinted out, Sunghoon heard heavy footsteps closing in on him.

He glanced back and saw a man coming for him.

Passed by the angel statue, only it was not an angel but a man with horns.

Unfortunately, a cable car was about to leave the platform, Sunghoon ran faster.

If he missed then he needs to wait for five minutes for the next one to arrive.

Sunghoon jumped in as the door was about to close, leaving the man staring at him outside.

He was like a normal person, but his eyes looked lifeless.

Sunghoon sunk back on the seats, his heart hammering in his chest, he wondered how are his friends now, he did not see them in the mansion's hall.

He reached for his phone in his pocket, however, it is not there.

Must have slipped out when he fell on the ground.

His vision spinning, he needed to keep himself together to get out of the place.

Before he knew it, his surrounding had darkened.