Part 22: Preparation

The information that Kim Seokjin had told him, was overbearing and unbelievable.

Sunghoon sauntered, along the corridor, his wound still hadn't recovered.

The Hunters members all rushed here and there, preparing for the attack due to take place that night.

A night that will decide whether the Hunters or the Clan will fall.

It was as if oxygens were decreasing at the underground hideout of the Hunters.

Sunghoon was filled with anxiety.

His mother was once a member of the clan.

The most trusted member at that.

It ended when she had lost the trust of the Fallen Angel, the clan's leader, no one in the Hunters had seen him, only the members of the clan had been before him.

She decided to stop the clan, altogether, as they had been overboard on killing the citizens of Munyeong, but in order to do that Mrs.Park needed to sacrifice some innocent people.

Sunghoon found it hard to believe that his mother had killed people.

Kim Seokjin said it was for the town of Munyeong.

Mrs.Park had been regretting her past action, yet that was the only option to stop the clan.

Kim Seokjin said he could not believe the clans had survived the attack.

Some of them might have survived and brought more members to the clan.

Sunghoon stopped walking when he saw, Niki stepping out of a room, carrying a shotgun.

He gestured to Sunghoon to come over.

Sunghoon walked over to him, Niki led the way back into the room.

Weapons were planted on the walls of the room, Sunghoon gaze at all of it.

Niki picked up one Glock 9mm.

And handed it over to Sunghoon.

With the Glock in his hand, Sunghoon awkwardly observed it.

"Use it with these" Niki picked up a box of bullets.

And handed it to Sunghoon.

"It is made from an enchanted steel, that could kill a vampire"

Niki then left Sunghoon staring at what he gave.

A group of Hunters members came strolling up to Sunghoon.

"Come on, let me show you how to use that" Said one guy.

"I'm DK" He extended his hand, Sunghoon shook it.

DK had a smile on his face, he had hidden his nervousness well, Sunghoon thought.

"Park Sunghoon"

"This is Seungkwan, Dino and Hoshi"

Sunghoon greeted all three of DK's friends.

"Come on, let's go to the shooting range to practice"

DK said.

Sunghoon followed them.