Part 29: New Evil Arises

Five months later, Sunghoon graduated and he left the town of Munyeong to further his study in Seoul.

Along with Jungwon, Sunoo, and Heeseung.

Niki had gone back to Japan, to reunite with his family.

Jake was still imprisoned at Hunter's hideout, Jay went to Seattle to continue his study and 

Y/N decided to settle in Munyeong, still searching for her missing brother.

Hyuka had disappeared after the fight on Memoria's peak.

*

Sunghoon thanked the owner of a food stall, after receiving his tteokbokki.

He stabbed one of the rice cakes with the wooden skewer stick and popped it in his mouth.

The place was quiet and deserted.

He stopped walking when a woman ran and fell before him.

She came from stairs that led to the restaurant's upper floor, next to the tteokbokki stall.

The woman's clothing was covered with blood.

Looking at the sight, Sunghoon's heart pace quickened.

He left it all behind, the gore, blood, and murders.

Why did it go back to haunt him?

The woman's hair was a mess, she screamed for help, and her eyes flew to Sunghoon, standing frozen.

She grabbed ahold of Sunghoon's leg.

"Please help my son! He's bleeding!"

She begged.

The tteokbokki stall's owner and his wife rushed to aid the woman.

Both the wife of the tteokbokki stall's owner and the woman walked back to the stall, to call for help.

The owner started to walk towards the stairs when Sunghoon reached for his arm.

"Don't. It is too dangerous to go there"

Said Sunghoon, anxiously.

"Someone is bleeding, we need to stop the bleeding or the person will die"

The owner pulled out of Sunghoon's grasp and ran up the stairs.

Sunghoon dashed to catch up with him.

Before Sunghoon could enter the door, the owner gasped and cried in pain.

Sunghoon staggered through the door, there in the middle of the woman's apartment, was a young man with black jeans, a black hoodie, and a black cap, armed with two sickles.

He had his back to Sunghoon, his head slowly turned, Sunghoon could see he was smirking.

The young man crouched down over the dead body of the stall's owner and dropped one of his scythes on the ground, his long finger grazed the puddle of blood.

Blood dripped from his finger, he lifted his finger and licked it.

"I love wasting food, don't I?" He said and laugh maniacally.

A scream of the owner's wife rang out, joining the young man's laugh, a very sinister and horrifying harmony to Sunghoon's ears.

Hi readers!

Sorry for being soo late to update this story.

Thank you for reading this story! I appreciate it so much.

I actually stopped writing this story back in November, but I continue it after I know you guys liked it!

I'll be resting for a while and I'll update the sequel of this story!

And you'll see Sunghoon final form as a vampire!

Highland Of Carnival: Enhypen X Sunghoon X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें