※☆ The beginning (when they met) ☆※

Read the description of what the story is about.

A/N: now let's start from the beginning when she got kicked out. Btw I'm Audrey! So call me Audrey-San

Nobody's POV:

Bumblebee was in her room, crying and packing all of her things as quick as she can. Clothes, toiletries etc. in her backpack and made the things small so they can fit. She then moves her bunny ears down and puts a hoodie on, covering her wings and her tail.

"When we get upstairs, you better not be in that room of yours!" Said her Father, William, coming upstairs along with his wife %/&*#!. Bumblebee quickly gasped and turned her head to the door. She quickly zipped up the backpack and opened the window. She looked out the window, seeing she's 3 stories over the ground.

Bumblebee sighed, and put her backpack on.

The steps and yelling got louder. She turned her head to the door again and turned it to the window quickly. She opened the window to as full as it can open. She started climbing on the window sill.

As her parents slammed the door open, she jumped out the window and just fell. Eventually she managed to land on her feet without her power — due to personal training — and started running down the street.

William stuck his head out of the window, seeing Bumblebee running down the street. "AND NEVER COME BACK! TRY FINDING SOMEPLACE TO LIVE!"

William feels a slight tug on his pants and looks down to see his youngest son C.C, the twin of Bumblebee. "What's up little bud?" "Papa..where's Sissy going..?"

William realized what he had done and his eyes widened. He had realized that he kicked out his son's twin sister and immediately felt bad. His hatred for her took over him.

He sighed and bent down. "Sorry little bud..but I doubt you will be seeing her again.." "what do you mean papa..?" %/&*#! bent down and patted C.c's head. "You'll understand when you're older buddy.."

Little did they know, their 2 other kids Elizabeth and Micheal were watching. "-Bumblebee...got kicked out....?-"  Micheal whispered. "-Tch. About time. She was annoying." His sister Elizabeth said.

Micheal 'lightly' smacked Elizabeth. "!Elizabeth! Don't say that!!" "!Ow! What's wrong with saying the truth Micheal!?!" Elizabeth asked, holding her cheek. "Tch." Micheal scoffed, walked away and slammed his door. Elizabeth looked at him walk away, looking confused.

Bumblebee's POV:

I'm running across the raining city avoiding all the people and passing all the shops with all the lights and all the people walking with umbrellas.

A/N: Forgot to mention this is all at night.

I'm running, wiping my eyes filled with the tears so I didn't see where I was going until suddenly I bumped into somebody. I fell to the ground. "Ah!" I quickly stood up and I bowed. "G-Gomen! I'm so sorry for bumping into you!"

 "G-Gomen! I'm so sorry for bumping into you!"