꧁𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙꧂

Anyways here's a pic of my dogs sleeping- red and white one is mochi (girl) and the black and white one is mushu (boy). They're so cute I love them- - Shoyo. It's her doggos

~Getting ready~

We were in our uniform and going on the bus. "Your bags are so cute Shoyo!" Invisible girl said.

"Thank you

"Thank you.." I said. Pikachu came and leaned onto me, hugging me. "Heya! Wanna sit next to me on the bus?" He said. I didn't have anybody to sit next to so I shrugged. "Sure I guess.." I said. We got in the bus with our bags and I was sitting next to him.

The bus ride was for about an hour and when we stopped, we all got out and were confused. "Where are we?" I asked. We were standing at some balcony thing where all we saw was the forest.

I'm not doing that whole scene so after they destroyed the mud monster.

"So we're really gonna have those things interrupting us as we're going?!" Sharky asked as I started walking away. "Shoyo where are you going?" Alien asked. I turned and looked at the class with a blank stare. "I'm going alone." I said. "Why huh? You think you're better than me?!" Pomeranian yelled.

I gave him a blank stare. "Yes. I do." I said while turning back around and walking off. I could hear him yelling and Zuzu calming him down. I walked off until I could hear nothing but trees.

Nobody's POV:

It's better for me to go alone than with a bunch of distractions. Shoyo thought. She was walking in the forest with nothing but trees. She knew Pixie can't make more than one mud monster and she knew she wouldn't realize a person was missing because she was focused on the class.

"Shoyo went alone. I know it." Shota said. "What do you mean Shota?" Sekijiro (Vlad king) asked. "Pixie Bob. How many people are there?" Shota asked. "Mmm..there's only 19.." Pixie responded. "Told you." "You're daughter isn't normal" Sekijiro chuckled. "She is normal, just unique.." Shota smirked while saying.

But Pixie-Bob realized something. "Wait...that's not right..there's 18.." she said. Everybody looked at her. "What do you mean there's 18?" Shota asked. "I mean there's 18 kids Eraserhead." Pixie-Bob looked at him. Shota went near the fence next to Pixie-Bob. "Should we worry Eraserhead?" Ragdoll asked.

"I don't think we should worry too much. These kids of mine are one of the strongest I've ever had. I'm sure they can defend themselves." Shota explained. "We'll trust you Eraserhead.." Pixie-Bob sighed.

With class 1-A (don't ask why Vlad king is there even tho class 1-B is already there-)

"I wonder if Shoyo's ok.." Hagakure said. "Me too, there might be dangers in the forest!" Mina said. "I don't think we should worry too much. She's really powerful." Momo reassured them. "Yeah, momo's right. We don't have to be too worried about her. She can defend herself." Jirou backed her up.