※☆ Announcing P2☆※

Sorry the dress is gorgeous-

But it's much much bigger And there's a stage at the top

People were waiting outside then I went to the guard and told him he can let them in. I teleported away so people don't see my fit yet. I was backstage and people were coming in and going to get chairs at tables. The pros table was in the front and the families were there too. "Gosh I'm so nervous.." I said. Sho hugged me. "It'll be on Hon. Don't worry.." he said.

"Also the rest of you guys have assigned seats next to us so don't worry." I said as I turned to the rest. "Thank you Bumblebee..and I feel your anxiety." Kyo said. Papa came to us and told us everybody was sitting down so we must get ready. (Meaning the children)

I hugged Sho tighter and Fuyumi and Natsuo came to join the hug. "Toshi I'm scared.." I said. Toshi came to me and bent down a bit. "It's alright little sis..we've been wanting to do this for a while now.." he said. I sighed. "You're right..we wanted this.." I said as I was calming down.

Aunt Emi (Ms. joke) went to the stage. "Welcome everybody to the Pro hero awards! As well as meet and greet to the Pro hero Families!" Everybody cheered. "Alright alright! And you may ask questions to the pros as long as you keep it family friendly please! There's kids here!" She said as everybody agreed.

"Now before awards, let's start with introducing the 2 families!" Everybody cheered snd yelled excitedly. "First we will start with the Todoroki family! Pro hero Endeavor's family." She said as people cheered and they went on stage. "Pretty sure you've all met them but they will introduce themselves." She said as she brought the mic to each person. "I'm Enji Todoroki." "Rei Todoroki. Lovely to meet you all." "Fuyumi Todoroki! You all look amazing!" "Natsuo Todoroki. Wonderful for you all to be here!" "Shoto Todoroki. Everybody here looks amazing."

Everybody cheered and some girls screamed "I LOVE YOU SHOTO!" Aunt Emi chuckled "Thank you all for the Enthusiasm! Now onto the family you've all be waiting for..." she said causing suspense. "The Aizawa-Yamada family!" She said as people screamed at the top of their lungs and cheered.

My stomach fell as we walked onto the stage. Aunt Emi brought the mic to us. "Hey hey hey everyone! Names Hizashi Yamada! Lovely to meet you all!" "Names Shota Aizawa. I'm kind of excited to be here.." "Names Hitoshi Shinsou Aizawa-Yamada. I've been wanting to introduce myself for a while." Then the mic went to me. I sighed and got courage. "M-my names Bumblebee Aizawa-Yamada.. It's so lovely to meet all of you.." I said with a smile.

People cheered and I saw some people faint. Toshi whispered to me "Well done lil sis..I know that that took a lot of courage.." he said as he hugged me and I hugged him back. "Awwww!" The crowd said. Aunt Emi was about to speak then I went to the front and asked Aunt Emi to say something. She said sure and handed me the mic.

"Um..we also have some special guests! Some very dear friends to me and Sho.. You guys can come up on stage now.!" I said as they came from backstage and onto the stage. They introduced themselves and people cheered. They then went and stood next to us. "And now we will let the event begin!" Aunt Emi said as we all went to our assigned seats.