༄𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜༄

Anyways

The class was at the airport and putting their bags on the conveyer belt when they heard someone yell "Shoyo!" They all looked at Shoyo and she just shut her eyes and turned to the tall boy running to her. "What do you want C.C?" She asked. He stopped infront of her and panted.

"Well, we guessed you would be going back home today...so...we booked a flight to Japan too! To spend time with you!" He smiled. The rest of the family came behind him and Shoyo went silent. ".....Greeeaaattt..." she fake smiled. "You do have a place to stay right?" She asked. "Well...we were hoping we could stay in your house.." Micheal said, looking away.

The whole class was silent and Shoyo just sighed. "Well I'm staying at my school in dorms..but I could maybe ask Nezu to arrange something...but only this once." She said. She took out her phone and held it out, one of her guards dialed Nezu's number.

"You can come in our private plane I guess.." she said as she held the phone to her ear and walked off. "You're lucky she's nice. If she wasn't, you would've been on the streets in Japan." Bakugou said as he walked off. "Oh thank god she let us stay with her.." William sighed.

When they got to U.A

They got out of the limo. "Woahhhh!" Elizabeth said. "Can we get a house this big daddy?" She asked. "We'll see dear.." William responded. Ye door opened and they saw the rat mouse bear thing, along with Hawks, Present Mic, Shinsou, Midnight, and Mount lady.

They were all standing there with smiled on their faces. Shoyo dropped her things and ran to her brother. "Toshi!" She yelled as she hugged him. He picked her up and threw her in the air like she's a kid. "Weeee!" She yelled. Micheal and C.C looked at each other and glared at him. "I missed you so much lil sis!" He said. "I missed you too! England. Was. Hell." She said and they both giggled.

Present mic was about to hug her when Midnight snatched her and threw her in the air. "Oh my baby! Are you ok? Did that mean man hurt you?" She asked while tickling her. "Aunt Nemuri! Put me down!" She giggled. "Mmmmm no." She said as she put Shoyo on her shoulder.

They all went to the dorms. "What mean man we're you talking about?" %/&*#! asked. "Oh they didn't tell you? Shoyo got captured on their mission." Present mic. "Oh my! Is she ok?" William asked. "Well, see for your self." Hawks said. They got to their dorm buildings. Midnight put Shoyo down.

"Ok so, there's extra rooms in the dorms. You guys can either share or have your own separate rooms." Nezu said. "Thank you sir." %/&*#! Bowed. "No problem!" He smiled. Suddenly a small boy jumped on Shoyo's back. "Boo." "EEP!" Shoyo yelled as her wings popped out with feathers falling.

" "EEP!" Shoyo yelled as her wings popped out with feathers falling

Yes her wings are as big as Hawks'.

She jumped on Hawks as he held her in panic. "Are you ok-?" He asked. Shoyo looked to see who was on her back and saw Antonio standing there with a smile. "Did I scare ya?" He asked. Shoyo gasped and jumped off Hawks. "Antonio!" She yelled. She picked him up and jumped up. She started flying and spun in circles while holding him.