꧁𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝙿𝚝. 𝟸꧂

That picture is my mood.

Anyways continuing

Shoyo was wearing that

Shoyo was eating French toast while she went to her class' building. She knocked on everybody's doors. "Morning everybody!" She yelled as everybody walked out. "Morning already..?" Mina asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Mhm! And we're going on a hike today!" Shoyo yelled. "What? In that long skirt?" Bakugou asked.

"Oh no! This is just my outfit for before we go! We're getting brunch so you guys better be quick!" Shoyo yelled and she skipped away. The whole class was confused and looked at each other but Bakugou just smirked. They all went into their rooms, showered/bathed and did all the necessary things.

They changed into hiking clothes and went to the brunch. It was a huge table with over 20 seats.

Yeah no I have any other ideas for this so I'm skipping to when they're leaving. Also they know about her eyes.

Pepa was hugging Shoyo tight. "Agh- tía- I can't breath-" Shoyo said. "Ah- sorry hon." She said as she loosened her grip. Bruno was hugging Shinsou. "I don't want you guys to leaveeee" he said as he cried. "Don't worry tío, we'll come back and visit." Shinsou reassured him.

"Oh my baby, it feels as if you just came!" Abuela said as she was hugging Aizawa. "Don't worry mamá, we will come back.." Aizawa hugged her back. They all had their bags in the separate limo they had. They said goodbye to the rest of the town and Shoyo and Camilo fist bumped.

"Hey Uhm, I have an idea!" Mina said. Everybody looked at her. "If you guys will miss them, why don't they come with us to Japan?" She asked. "Hey that's actually a good idea.." Aizawa said. "You're right! I have also been wanting to see Japan." Camilo and Dolores said. "I think it's better if I stay behind.." Abuela said.

Everybody turned to her. "What do you mean Abuela.?" Shoyo asked. "I mean..someone needs to take care of Casita, and Encanto." She said. "Are you sure you don't want one of us to stay mamá?" Bruno asked. "No dear, I want you guys to have fun. I can take care of the Casita and it can take care of me." Abuela reassured him.

They all came to an agreement and Abuela and Casita will stay in Encanto. The rest speed packed while the others helped them. They then were saying goodbye to Abuela. Abuela gave a Shoyo a kiss on the cheek. "I'll miss you my little babies!" She said. "We'll miss you too Abuela!" The grandkids said.

They all put their bags in their other car they had and all went into the limo they had. "Woahh this is cool!" Antonio said. Camilo stretched and sat as if he as sitting on a couch. "I could get used to this.." he said. Shoyo sat next to him and Bakugou sat next to her. "You're in a car Camilo. Not a living room." She said.

"Seems like one." He responded. She just rolled her eyes and reached over Camilo and pressed a button. Suddenly a bunch of drawers came out of some walls, as well as a coffee machine. Everyone was flabbergasted and Shoyo took a glass of black coffee and gave it to Aizawa.