꧁𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝꧂

Anyways the class had a mission to go on. They had to go to England. Shoyo did not want to go but she had to go because it was important.

Shoyo packed her bag and came downstairs. "Do we have to go..?" Shoyo asked. "Sorry Sho, we have to.." Todoroki said. "Ughhhh fineeee." "Why doesn't she want to go?" Mina asked. "You ask too many questions Racoon eyes." Katsuki said as he came with his bags. "She just wants to know!" Uraraka defended.

"It's fine, it's just..I had some issues back in England." Shoyo said, going to the kitchen. "'Back' in England?" Kirishima asked. Shoyo sighed. "Esta clase hace demasiadas preguntas...(This class asks too many questions...)" Shoyo said. "Tell me about it.." Katsuki responded. Sero nodded.

The class turned to him. "You know what she said?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah, she's been teaching me spanish." He said. A vine came and gave him spicy noodles. He took it. Shoyo came back with a matcha boba. Just as Sero was about to say something, people wearing red uniform came in and took their bags.

"Thank you Hikaru~!" Shoyo smiled at one of them. "Y-your welcome Miss Shoyo.." he stuttered and took more bags out. "Woah!" Kirishima said. Shoyo and Katsuki walked out and the class followed behind. "Keys?" Katsuki had a clipboard as he was walking. "Check." Shoyo responded.

"Outfits?" "Mhm." "X-ray glasses?" "Yep." They kept going on. "Jeez they're prepared for this.." Kirishima a whispered to Sero. They made it to the limo when they finished the list. They got in. "Is papa coming with?" Shoyo asked. "No, neither is Hitoshi. Sorry hon they need to do their school things." Aizawa said.

"Aww ok!" Shoyo said. All might came in the limo. "All might!" The class said (- Katsuki and Shoyo). "Hahaha! I am here!" He smiled. "Hi uncle Toshi!" Shoyo smiled. "Hello Shoyo!" All might replied.

~~~~~~~~~
In Britain~

The class looked around the airport. "Ooo!" They all said. Shoyo was grumpy. "Shoyo what's wrong?" Mina asked. "It's nothing." She responded. "Wait," Kirishima said. Everybody stopped. "How will we speak? We don't understand English. Let alone speak it." He said. "He's right!" Kaminari said.

"Don't worry, Aizawa and Shoyo can speak English." All might said. "Really?" Uraraka asked. "I was born here." Shoyo said. "Ooo!" The class said. "Yeah yeah let's go." Katsuki said. They continued walking to the entrance. "Keep in mind it's busy here. If you get worried. Don't worry I know my way around here." Shoyo smiled.

They got in another limo and drove to The hotel they were staying at. "The same Hotel Sho, uncle Enji and I were at?" Shoyo asked. "Mhm." Aizawa said. "Ok! I'm gonna do the speaking correct?" She asked. "Yes please." Aizawa said. "Oki!" Shoyo smiled.

They went inside and Sasha was there at the front desk. "Aunt Sasha!" Shoyo yelled. Sasha looked up. "Shoyo! You're back!" She smiled. "Mhm! I have my class and one of my dads with me!" She smiled. She looked at the class past her and smiled. "Hello there!" The class was silent. "She's saying hello" Shoyo said.

"Oooh! こんにちは!(Hello!)" The class smiled. "They said hello back!" Shoyo said. "Ooh so they don't speak English?" Sasha asked. "They're learning but they sometimes forget." She smiled. "Ooh ok! Which rooms?" Sasha got on her computer.

They got their rooms and got them. It was 2 people per room but one room had 3. Shoyo and Katsuki obviously had a room together.

 Shoyo and Katsuki obviously had a room together