♤ ※ Internships P2 ※ ♤

I just had to put that picture I'm sorry—

"Hi."

I said while looking at them. "Bumblebee..? Darling your al-" William said as he was coming to hug me. I pushed him away. "Don't "darling" me, William." I said as I dropped and stepped on my cigarette and ate a gum so the smell can go away. "W-wha- but-"

Just then, Sho and uncle Enji came out of the building. "Hey, we're done for the day." Sho said to me when he stopped and turned to my ex-family. "The fuck—what are they doing here" he said. "They just happened to be here." I said while staring at them. "Bumblebee! It's me! Micheal! Your older brother!" Micheal said.

"Hmm..I have an older brother but not one named Micheal.." I said while putting my finger on my chin. "What..." he said in shock. "No I have no memory.." I said as I rubbed the sides of my head. "Oh hi Uncle Shota and uncle Hizashi!" Sho said. I gasped and turned my head. I saw my parents with Toshi walking to us.

"Toshi!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms.

"Hey to you too sis.." he said. "Who the hell is this?!" Micheal yelled. We all looked at him. "Who the fuck are you?" Toshi asked. "Bumblebee's older brother. Now who are you." Micheal responded. Toshi put me down and walked to him. He looked down at him. "I think you're mistaken buddy because I'm Bumblebee's older brother." Toshi said as he flicked his forehead. Micheal stayed quiet. Toshi walked back to me.

"Bumblebee darling...who are these people..?" Clara asked. "1st. I said don't call me darling. I'm not your daughter anymore. 2nd. This is my family!" I said enthusiastically. They all stared in silence. "What.." Chris said. "Dad, papa, Toshi, meet my ex-family!" I said with a smile.

"So you're the guy who kicked her out at 9.." dad said. Chris' head shot to William. "Dad what is he saying.?" William looked at the floor in shame. "Mom..?" Clara looked away. Chris looked back at me. I held my arms out and he ran to me and hugged me. "It's alright Chris.." I said.

"Wait, you have 2 dads?!" Elizabeth asked. I sighed because I've known she's been the only homophobic person in the family for who knows how long. "Yes Elizabeth. I have 2 dads." "Ewwww! That's so gross!" Elizabeth yelled. Everyone kept silent. Dad shot his scarf at her but I put my arm infront so it wrapped around my arm.

"What the hell?!" Elizabeth yelled. "Dad! Tell them being gay is wrong!" She said as she looked at William. He just stared at her. "Liz..you do know we're in the LGBTQ+ right...?" He said. She froze and just looked at them. "What?!" She yelled. "Hon..Chris and I are Bisexual, I'm Genderfluid, William is Pansexual, also genderfluid and Mike is Asexual.." Clara explained.

I was proud of the character development in this family...well..most of them.. "That's so gross mom!" "Elizabeth Grace Afton." William said.

I just made the middle name up it's not canon—

Elizabeth kept silent. "Also we're staying at the same hotel.." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh that's wonderful honey!" Clara said. "Mhm yeah.." I turned to my family. "Are you guys staying at the same hotel?" I asked. They nodded and I cheered. "That's wonderful!" I yelled.

Suddenly a snowflake landed on my nose. "A snowflake..?" I said. I then gasped and realized, it was supposed to be snowing until the next day. I couldn't be in the cold because I was half bear-half bunny since I was still connected to Chris. He's also half bear-half bunny.

But the issue is, since there was no girl version of shadow Freddy, I went to Shadow Bonnie but I'm 75% bear and 25% bunny and Chris is the opposite. Lucky me.

"Yeah we need to go." I said. The rest of us left and made it to the hotel before it started snowing heavily. My family got the room across from ours. We closed the windows and I sat in mine and Sho's room wrapped in blankets but not a lot. I was watching ItsFunneh on YouTube.

(Btw when I was writing this it was Oct 30 so like happy birthday for tomorrow Funneh- even tho it probably passed by the time this is published—)

Uncle Enji came in the room. "Bumblebee, so are you not coming with Shoto and I tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed. "Sorry uncle Enji..I forgot how often it snows here.." "It's alright..just get some rest." He said said as he closes the door. Huh..was he being..nice? Hm weird..

S u s s y Endeavor 😟📸

Word count: 766

Sorry I stopped it here- I had no other ideas for this so yeah— bye- and it did get published on Oct 30 so happy birthday tomorrow Funneh!!