※☆ Her backstory ☆※

Bumblebee's POV:

I was roleplaying as princess and knight with Shinsou when the door opened and the two pro heroes came in. "Bumblebee am I right?" Present mic asked. I nodded my head in wonder of what they need.

Suddenly Eraserhead asked "Can we talk with you..?" I nodded and stood up. "Hey! Can I come with?" Shinsou asked and stood up. I looked at him then Eraserhead head and Present Mic. Eraserhead thought for a second and nodded.

Shinsou happily walked to me and we all walked to living room. I was sat down on the couch while Shinsou sat next to me. Present Mic sat on a chair on the side of the couch and Eraserhead moved another chair infront of me and sat in it. I was very confused but went with it.

Soon after a bit of silence Eraserhead said to me "I'm going to ask a bit of personal questions ok...?" I wondered about what questions he would ask but I nodded.

"Why were you running in the streets..?" ... Oh..these type of questions.. "Um..well...I just got kicked out of my house.." There was silence for a bit and Eraserhead finally asked the same question.

"U-um...why were you kicked out..?" He asked. "I can try explain it if you want." All 3 of them nodded. I sighed. I will have a bit of explaining to do.

"It started with my parents..William and %/&*#!. They first gave birth to my eldest brother Micheal and then 5 years later my sister Elizabeth was born. My dad didn't give Micheal enough attention. So he was lonely most of the time but my mom %/&*#! still cared about him...next 2 years my twin brother — C.C — and I were born. My parents loved C.C so much, but they hated me with their whole life just because I am Black mixed with British instead of pure British.. So they abused me and treated me as a slave..even though we are rich, they made me be a rhythmic gymnast and figure skater to win competitions for money, and they...sold me to men to do...things.." I started crying.

Shinsou gave me tissues as I was in tears. I could see Eraserhead wanted to hug me but knew I didn't like being touched and why I didn't like being touched. I then continued.

"I was always made to cook so I can cook breakfast, lunch and dinner. But tonight Elizabeth dropped my dad's favorite  mug while I was washing the dishes and when my parents rushed in, she immediately blamed it on me. My dad got so mad at me and yelled at me to pack my things and get out of the house... I was packing my things and as my parents came into my room, I jumped out of the window.."

"Oh my! Didn't you hurt yourself?! How high was it?!" Present Mic asked, worried. I looked at him and smiled very slightly. "I'm alright, I landed and it was 3 stories high.."

They all stared at me in worry. Finally Eraserhead asked "I have a very important question that you can answer based on your decision." I looked at him and nodded.

"How do you feel about us adopting you..?"

Word count: 527

Sorry this chapter isn't that long! But I hope it's still as good!