꧁𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 (𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢)꧂

WORK THAT FIT KLEE

Oh I love Klee- but i don't have her yet- PETITION FOR KLEE RE-RUN MiHoYo 👺👺

Shoyo's POV:

I was injured but I didn't really care. As long as I had saved Suki. When I got home, Toshi and papa asked if I was ok. I told them I was perfectly fine. Dad and uncle Toshinori had to go to ask permission from the parents to be in the dorms. Dad made me go with him since Papa was making lunch and Toshi just didn't want to go.

I didn't go in any of the houses and stayed in the car. "Shoyo you need to come in at least one house." Dad said. "I don't wanna!!" I said. He sighed and grabbed my arm. "You're coming with me in this house." He said as we stopped and he opened the limo door. "Uncle Toshinori save meee!" I yelled.

"Sorry..your dad scares me.." he said. "Traitor!" I yelled. He dragged me to the door. I crossed my arms and sulked. "Don't sulk. It's not that bad, it's your classmate." Dad said. "Hmph. Fine." I said. We knocked on the door and a lady that looked like Suki opened up.

"Oh! You're Katsuki's teacher right?" She said. Dad nodded. "Aww and who's this little cutie?!" She asked looking at me. "She's my daughter, she sits next to him." Dad told her. I just looked down. "Oh come in! Come in!" She said. We went inside the house and it was very cute inside.

"Katsuki! Your teacher and friend is here!" She yelled. I could hear Suki yelling while coming. "WHAT FRIEND OLD HAG?!" He screamed. I saw him appear from the wall and when he saw me, he stopped. I ran to him and jumped on him. "Suki!" I said.

He was shocked for a second but. Then held me from falling. "That friend." His mom said. "The hell are you doing here?" He asked me. "My dad forced me to come here" I said. I could feel dad's glare on us. "You guys can go to Katsuki's room while the adults speak!" His mom said. "Ok..thank you miss." I said. "Please! Call me Aunt Mitsuki!" She said.

"Oh..ok! Thank you Aunt Mitsuki!" I said. "No problem dear!" She said. Suki then carried me to his room. "Ok get off." He said. "No!" I said. He sighed. "Do you wanna play games." He asked. I gasped and get off. "Ooo! Yes!" I said. "Alright." He said as we went to the small couch infront of his tv.

~Time skip~

I waved bye to Suki. "I'll beat you next time!" He yelled. "Sure you will!" I giggled. We got in the car. "That wasn't so bad now was it?" Dad asked. "Meh. Wasn't that bad." I shrugged. He chuckled. "Alright that was the last house, let's go home. I gasped. "Yay!" I yelled

~another time skip~
The next 2 days (Wednesday)

Nobody's POV:

Class 1-A were visiting Bakugou and Shoyo to see how they were doing. They had just visited Bakugou and he was alright. "Does anybody know where Shoyo lives?" Kirishima asked. "I do." Todoroki said. "Great! You'll lead us there then!" Mina said.

When they got there, the class (except for the Dekusquad, momo and jirou) was flabbergasted.