♤ ※ Internships P1 ※ ♤

This is kinda not in order because I forgot the order so yeah- And it's a month after Bumblebee's birthday, shes 16, got a License, and got a pastel blue tesla.

Bumblebee's POV:

We were in class and Mr Aizawa explained to us how we got a lot of internship interests after the Sports Festival. We all got given papers of the companies and shit man, there were like 20 companies who wanted me to work with them. But I had already known where I was gonna go. Sadly, Uncle Enji's company.

Pikachu walked to me while I was looking. I guess he saw my page and the amount of companies there. "WOAH! HOW MANY COMPANIES ARE THERE?!" he yelled. He got everyone's attention and everybody came to my desk. They all saw the companies for me and were all shocked. Well all except Sho.

"That's so many companies to pick from! How can you even decide?!" Asked Alien. "It's really not a lot..I honestly expected there to be more.." I said. "Yeah I agree.." Sho said while walking to us holding up his paper. He had about 15 companies.

"What the heck? How many companies did you guys get?" Asked Sharkie. "Bakugou how many did you get?" Asked Alien. We looked at him and he was shaking. "Uh..bakubro..?" He almost tore his paper. I stood up and walked to him. He looked like he only had about 6 companies. "Oh my.." I said quietly.

I turned while walking back to my chair. "Must be because of your sour attitude.." I said. "OI! SHUT THE HELL UP! I SHOULD BE GETTING THAT MANY COMPANIES!! YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD AS ME!" He yelled. "Alright everyone shut up." My dad said. We all went back in our seats.

"Alright so, today you're going home early because you need to prepare for your companies for where you're going. So everybody pack up and call your parents to go home." Dad explained. "Yes Mr. Aizawa." Everyone then started packing. "Good luck on your internship Bumblebee!" "You too Pikachu.."

Skip to Shoto and Bumblebee standing outside Her mansion with the bags in the car and waiting for Endeavor.

Uncle Enji came out and we went in the car. I just said bye to Toshi and it was sad because I haven't left him in so long. Uncle Enji got in the car and buckled the driver seatbelt. "So where are we going?" I asked. To be honest I didn't know where we were going for the internship. "England." He said while turning the car. I literally froze. "E-England...?"

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you sooner..I knew that if you knew, you wouldn't join.." Sho said. I looked at him. "Wow- you tricked me-" I said. "Yeah..sorry..but at least you'll be here..you're literally British..You can help-.." he said. "Yeah I guess..and I know the entire of England off by heart.." I said. "See? Lightening up already!"

I didn't wanna go to England because that's where I'm from. When I got kicked out, we were in Japan on holiday. They made me speak because nobody else understood and spoke Japanese fluently. My old family are most likely back in England since that's where William's company is. But the chances of us seeing them are low so I'm glad for that.

I mean I do miss England and all the good snacks..

About an hour later we just got on the plane and I was sitting next to Sho and he was next to his dad. I was next to the window seat so I could see the clouds. The plane went overnight so we slept. I then woke up and Sho was shaking me to wake up. "Oi, wake up. We're about to land." He said.

I yawned and fixed my front hair. I looked out the window and we had just landed. (They're in London) "We have landed. Welcome to England." The lady said on the speaker. We started packing our backpacks and got up. People were getting up and we made it through. We went to go get our suitcases and got them.