※☆ Sports Festival ☆※

~Time skip~

Two weeks have passed. Bumblebee and Shinsou is in the deku squad. Monoma sometimes joins.

Bumblebee's POV:

"Alright, the sports Festival event is in 3 and a half days." Dad said. We cheered and were telling each other how excited we were. Then my dad said "So you have Today afternoon, tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday to train."

"Yes Mr. Aizawa." "Alright. Let's continue the day." And we went on with our day until lunch. I was walking with my class to go to lunch rush where I'll meet Toshi. Suddenly we heard two ladies scream. "BUMBLEBEEEEEEE!"

I recognize those voices anywhere!! We all stopped and turned. We saw Aunt Nemuri (Midnight) and Aunt Yu (Mt. Lady) running at me with their arms open. I gave my purse to Pikachu and ran to them.

We all bumped into each other, fell on the floor and started laughing. "We missed you honey!" Said Aunt Nemuri. "I missed you guys too! I haven't seen you since the last month!" (January)

A/N: btw her birthday is on Feb 27 and it's Feb 19

"And look at you! You're turning 16 next week Friday!" Aunt Yu said.

A/N: forgot to mention this is taking place in year 2303.

"Do you think you'll be able to get your license honey?!" Aunt Nemuri said. "I probably will be able to. Dad said I can get a car if I pass the test. And I asked to get a Tesla!!!!" I responded. We all stood up and they were so shocked.

"No you're kidding!" "I'm not kidding!" We all squealed in excitement. "That would so fucking cool!" Said Aunt Nemuri. "I knowww! I'm so excited!!" I said. Then we all walked with my class to lunch and they left when we arrived.

"You're really close with the pro heroes huh?" Asked Pikachu. I took my bag back and nodded. "Known them ever since I was 9." I responded. "Oh wow" he said. Then he went to his squad and I went to mine.

I sat down. "Bumblebee, your dad is still taking us to the skate park right?" Sho said. I nodded. "I told him that nothing else will take up our time so he'll have to." Chako then said. "I'm literally so excited! I've been learning new tricks that I wanna show you guys!"

"We have a new trick to show you guys too." Said Toshi. I nodded excitedly. "Oooo! What's the trick??" Asked Zuzu. "That's for us to know and you to figure out. I said nodding.

Then the end of the day came and Toshi and I went home to change and take our skateboards. Papa drove us to the skatepark and decided to sit on the bench. He was in his normal clothes with his man bun.

"Heyy!" I yelled. Our squad turned attention to us. "Hey guys! Ribbit" Tsu yelled back. "Where's your dad?" Asked Ten. I pointed to papa sitting on the bench on his phone. "Oooh" they all said. "Anyways! What's your new trick Chako?" I asked. We all looked to Chako holding her skateboard.

"Oh! Watch me! Im so exciteddddd!" She said and ran off. She went to the highest ramp and put her skateboard on the edge. She looked at us and I did a thumbs up. She then proceeded to skate down and when she flew in the air she floated her board above her then said "Release!" Her and her skateboard went down and she started doing a bunch of tricks.

She finished and ran to us. We clapped. "That was great Chako!" I cheered. "Thanks guys! I've been practicing it all we-" "EXCUSE ME?!" Chako was interrupted by a Blonde lady with short hair running towards us with an angry face.

We all looked at her and she came right infront of Chako. "YOUNG LADY! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE YOUR QUIRK WITHOUT PERMISSI-" She yelled.

William's POV: