※☆ Announcing P1☆※

Everybody came back and told each other about their experiences and of course Bumblebee only told the Dekusquad about meeting her ex-family. Now it's 2 weeks (They go on a Sunday) before the test to go to Camp and Bumblebee is tutoring Kaminari outside of school. It's 2:30 pm right now.

Bumblebee's POV:

I was tutoring Pikachu since he asked me. I remember him asking me "Bumblebee, can you help me with studying for the test..?" I looked at him and said "Sure."

Back to present time, I'm explaining to him about English since it is my first language. He could barely understand me. "Ughhh! I don't understandddd!" He said, putting his face in his hands.

I just smiled at him "Don't worry..we can move on to something else.." I responded and put the English book aside. "Thank you for helping me study for this Bumblebee..." Pikachu suddenly said. I froze for a bit at his sudden sentence.

"It's no problem Pikachu.." I smiled at him and put the Chemistry book infront of us. "Alright, let's start with Chemistry." I said. "Oooh! I'm good at Chem!" He said. And to my surprise, he was amazing at Chemistry. Explains why he was always getting an A+ for it. I guess he wasn't cheating-..

"Alright! That's all for today!" I said as I packed the books away. He sighed "God, that was so much to learn.." I sighed. "It's the same thing we learn in class, you just doze off, fall asleep or go on your phone." I rolled my eyes.

Every time we're in English or another lesson, I always have to tap him with my wing or hand (or anything else-) because he does one of those things. We then packed up everything and put our backpacks on. "Thank you for helping me today Bumblebee!" He said.

"You're welco-" I was cut off when he came to me, kissed my cheek and put a white rose in my hair. I stood in shock and held my cheek. He was a bright red and I felt my cheeks get warm. I must've started blushing.

He then said "A-Anyways...th-thanks again..!" He said as he walked off quickly. I turned around and smiled as I walked off. I went to my car and drove home. He kissed my cheek He kissed my cheek He kissed my cheek.. I thought while driving home.

As I got home, I parked, walked past the fountain and went inside the house. I was greeted by my family. "Hey." Said Toshi from the kitchen. I waved with my cheeks still a bit tinted pink. "Oi, why are you cheeks pink? And where'd you get that rose from?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. I didn't move or make eye contact with him at all. "I picked a rose and put it in my hair, that's all." I said. "Hm, ok." He responded. I went upstairs quickly and closes my door. I leaned on the door and a wave of relief washed over me.

 I leaned on the door and a wave of relief washed over me

Bumblebee's room