※☆ First day of school ☆※

Little background info, Bumblebee is legally adopted and they've had a pretty nice, rich life. They live in a mansion. Shinsou and Bumblebee have grown even closer than before so they always have each other's back. (More like Shinsou protects bumblebee-) Shinsou is in the third year and his Hero name is: The truth can never hide from: Revealer. The truth hero. And he is dating Monoma who is in 1st year as well. Bumblebee and Monoma are practically besties but hide it from Class 1-A. I think that's all the info. Anyways time to continue.

Bumblebee POV:

It's the first day of school at U.A high school...Hitoshi is already in 3rd year and I'm only starting 1st year. I didn't need to do the entrance exam because dad, papa and nezu recommended me in the school. Oh and uncle Keigo! Shinsou is already at class so I had to walk to class alone. Suddenly I found myself infront of the class 1-A door. I looked up at the door and gulped. Wonder what's on the other side of this door. Is there a rude class? Are there bullies? Will there even be nice people? Ok calm down Bumblebee..

I opened the door slowly but unluckily I caught the attention of everybody that was in the class. Oh god...I'm getting such weird stares..is it because my hair covers my eyes? Is it because of my height? Is there something else weird on my face?! Oh god how I wish I had Toshi here..or Dad.. Or Papa even. Or uncle Kei-

"Hey!" My thoughts were disturbed when a pink alien-looking girl ran to me from across the class

"Hey!" My thoughts were disturbed when a pink alien-looking girl ran to me from across the class. "Hey!- I'm Mina Ashido!" She said. "What's your name?" I looked at her for a bit, realizing that her looks must have something to do with her quirk.

I looked up at the girl. "...I'm Bumblebee...just call me Bumblebee..." She looked at me in confusion? "But what's your last name?" I looked down. "You'll find out a bit later.."

As we were talking a group of girls came to us. Some of them saying how adorable my bunny ears, tail and nose were cute. Some saying my wings were awesome. And others greeting me.

I felt overwhelmed by the amount of people speaking to me at the same time when a blue haired boy called to the girls. "Stop crowding her! Can't you see she's overwhelmed?!" Phew..thanks blue haired boy..

Then after they went to their own places I went to sit in the only seat left. Between a human Pikachu and an Angry Pomeranian looking boy. I put my bags down and sat in my seat, trying to avoid any sorts of conversations.

"Hey there" Dear god.. I look to my right to see the human Pikachu smiling at me.

 I look to my right to see the human Pikachu smiling at me