꧁☹︎ 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 ☹︎꧂

I got this from one of my insta idols- I asked them to send it to me :D

Shoyo was walking with Hasumi. The stopped infront of a door. "I can only go until here. The rest is up to you hon." She said. "Thanks..?" Shoyo said. She looked at the door and went to knock. "Come in" she heard and opened the door a bit and peeked inside. She had seen the man who had kidnapped her, Hoshi, sitting at an office desk with glasses on.

 She had seen the man who had kidnapped her, Hoshi, sitting at an office desk with glasses on

"Ah! There's my little bunny!" Hoshi said. Shoyo looked around the office and slowly walked to him. "So?" He asked. "So..what..?" She asked. "How do you like my office?" Hoshi asked as he took off his glasses. She looked outside the window thinking she could jump out but saw...the building was over 10 ft.

She backed away from the window. "I-it's...nice.." she said. "Ah, afraid of heights I see?" Hoshi said, standing up. Shoyo just stood there and Hoshi hugged her. Shoyo froze. She knew one thing and one thing only.

She had to get out of there...

Meanwhile with the class...

Aizawa was on his phone panicking about where Shoyo could be. Bakugou was going back and forth, trying to think of ways how to find Shoyo. He was pacing back and forth and holding onto a necklace that he had, it was an orange diamond that was half a heart. He had been matching with Shoyo and she had the other half but it was a green diamond.

"Hey bakugou, what's that necklace?" Uraraka asked. "What necklace round face." He asked. "The one you'r holding.." she responded. He froze. He then zoned out and had a feint memory. It was him when he was 10 and a very familiar kid....it was Shoyo!

They were sitting on a bench and eating lunch at school. Bakugou had ditched his friends for the day to hang out with her. They were both giggling while joking about their parents. Shoyo then took out a small box and handed it to him. "Here!" She smiled. Bakugou tilted his head but took the small, white box. He opened it and saw 2 necklaces that matched. "I got us custom matching necklaces!" Shoyo smiled.

"Woahhh no way!" Bakugou yelled as he took the orange one. He put it on and smiled. "This is so cool! Thank you!" He thanked. "No problem!" Shoyo said as she put on her green one. "If one of us are ever in danger, we can press the small button(s) that's at the back and the necklaces will glow. And it will show a hologram of our location. So we can always help each other!" Shoyo smiled.

"Ha! When I'm the number 1 hero, I'll be helping you all the time!" Bakugou got up and said proudly. Shoyo just giggled. "We'll see about that lover boy." She said. "Hey! I'm not a lover boy!" Bakugou yelled. "Sure about that." Shoyo got up went close to him. He just blushed and Shoyo giggled. "See?"

"Oh cmon! That's not fair!" Bakugou yelled, turning away. "Ok ok, I'm sorry. How about we make a bet?" Shoyo asked. "I'm listening." Bakugou turned his head a bit. "How about this, if you can make me fall in love with you, I'll marry you in the future." Shoyo said, holding out her pinky finger. "Oh heck yeah! I'm so gonna marry you!" Bakugou jumped and held his pinky out.