Chapter seven.

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

***

Arms crossed, one leg on top of the other, she was sitting at a table inside a small café waiting for the person who she hated the most. Her eyes looked droopy and she was yawning every minute, last night her amazing dad had just ruined her precious sleep by dropping the biggest bomb on her.

She was annoyed by the whole situation how could her own dad do this to her without even caring about her opinion or feelings. 

Some of her muscles tense up as she thought about what her dad told her last night.

"Me getting engaged to him! NEVER!" y/n mumbled to herself as she kept looking outside the window that was just beside the table. 

y/n called Jungkook that night, she didn't know where she got the guts to do that but she did. She was extremely furious about the situation and she was blaming Jungkook for it. That night when she called Jungkook she was throwing swear words at him left and right, not giving him a chance to explain the whole reason of why they are getting engaged. At last, Jungkook told her to meet him at a café and if it would make her feel better to say those swear words at him directly than behind the phone. 

y/n rejected the offer but when her step mum told her that she should go and face him directly and listen to his explanation y/n agreed. Her step mum also told her that she should be more confident and facing him directly would give her confidence a huge boost. 

Y/n's step mum knows everything about her past and her skin disease but she kept all of it a secret as y/n requested her not to tell anyone.

y/n was nervous facing her bully after 7 years. It's a huge deal but she was confident this time not wanting her insecurities to back her down. Looking at the menu she ordered some green tea for herself still waiting for Jungkook to arrive. 

Now looking at her wrist watch, Jungkook was 37 minutes late she was about to grab her bag and leave the café not wanting to wait for him anymore but the door of the café opened revealing Jungkook.

He looked stunning wearing that black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up showing his tattooed arm, he looked as if he just came out from a fictional book or a movie. y/n's mouth went dry, she felt scared all of the sudden the confidence she had a few minutes ago disappeared. Her heart beat was increasing as she saw him approaching her.

He was taking small and steady steps towards her, once reaching the table he took off his sunglasses and sat down in a chair right in front of her. Just by looking at y/n face he knew she was nervous and uncomfortable he never knew why but decided not to ask.

"So, are you going to swear at me in public?" he joked having a slight smirk on his face.

y/n rolled her eyes before saying "I want you to explain."

"Explain what, rosey cheeks?" he smiled tilting his head sideways.

"What you told my dad!" she looked pissed and was turning red even though she was wearing a mask.

He chuckled leaning forwards "I saved you from marrying a jerk." he smiled leaning back in his chair

"Like you aren't one" y/n hissed towards Jungkook 

"Trust me he is a bigger jerk than me." he said while laughing.

Jungkook reached for the menu that was underneath y/n's hands. Noticing Jungkook's hands coming near to her hand she quickly puts her hands under the table. Seeing how quickly she avoided being touched by him, he chuckled again saying "don't worry I'm not going to touch you."

"By the way, the person that was going to be your fiancé before me was Mrs. Kang's son," he remarked looking at the menu trying to figure out what he wanted.

Y/n's eyes went wide, Mrs. Kang's son is really famous and popular but has a bad reputation with girls.

"What if I marry him instead of you?" y/n questioned looking away from Jungkook.

Hearing her words, Jungkook clenched his jaw showing his perfect jawline. Hands turning into a fist and eyes that were glaring at her.

"Even if you want to you can't," he said in a deep voice making y/n turn and look at him with a confused face. 

"And why is that?" she said smiling in a sarcastic way.

"Because I know your secret."

***

Vote

Vote