neuf

"what do you mean you're leaving?"

"carlisle looks ten years younger than he should, people are starting to notice, i'm sorry."

"but what's the real reason?"

"juts promise me that you'll protect bella,"

"i promise."

"i don't want her around those shifters again."

-

october

-

dear alice,

bella hasn't been doing too great. she's gone into a zombie-like state. i can't help her like this, there's only so much i can do. she won't leave her room, only to get food - which is rare. i've tried pulling her out of the house but haven't succeeded, she hasn't contacted any of her friends either.

sequoia

-

november

-

dear alice,

the weather's getting colder, she won't stop using that as an excuse to not go out. she's getting thinner, and paler, i don't know what to do. she's stuck in her room again, nothing is working, please help.

sequoia

-

december

-

dear alice,

i've tried everything, but she won't budge in the snow. she looks sick, deadly sick. i know you asked me to protect her but what can i do? she hasn't seen anyone, charlie's wanting to send her to jacksonville, she refused though. bella's having nightmares, screaming and waking up in the middle of the night, she won't tell me what she's dreaming of, maybe it's edward, or victoria. look, i've tried everything, please don't blame me.

sequoia

-

january

"alright, that's it," charlie sighed, pausing for a few moments.

"what?" bella shrugged.

"you're going to jacksonville, with your mother."

"i'm not leaving forks," bella replied, her certainty not coming out as wanted.

"bells, he's not coming back," the father replied, sincerity in his voice.

"i know."

"it's just not normal," charlie stated while shaking his head, "this behaviour, quite frankly, it's scaring the hell out of us. baby, i don't want you to leave, you know. just go to jacksonville, make some new friends-"

"i like my old friends," bella responded, looking at the ground.

sequoia got up from leaning on the truck, "you haven't seen them for months though."

"i'm going gonna go shopping with jessica tomorrow."

"you hate shopping," charlie remarked, confused at his daughter's statement.

"i need a girl's night out."

"alright, girls night, shopping, i like it," charlie responded, quite awkwardly, "go buy some stuff."

"i'm coming," sequoia butted in, jumping in the passenger's seat.

-

sequoia trailed behind the two girls chatting, the smaller one ranting on about zombie movies. they were walking quite slow, the older sister had to lower her step size in order not to get ahead. as the girls were crossing the street, bella stopped, changing her path to go down the unknown path.