dix-huit

alice cullen

15 missed calls

8 unread messages

we need to talk

as in right now

bella and edward told us everything

is this true?

i can't believe it

her? it's ridiculous!

maybe bella was right about everything

call me

"what was bella right about?" sequoia wondered. it had been a few days since the fight, and the witch had been able to avoid everyone since then.

she'd be out for most of the day, before returning after everyone had fallen asleep. she asked for more hours at her job, too many that even they had to decline her request.

sequoia wanted to answer the cullen, but she also wanted to fulfil the request of victoria. she had been wondering where she was, no smell or vision of her anywhere. maybe what was said a few days ago was all a fluke.

she returned the swan residence extremely late, even later than usual.

"where the hell have you been?" a voice boomed, footsteps following from the staircase.  sequoia looked up, her dad on the last step with his hands on his hips.

"bella said you've been seeing someone."

"what? no! i've just been working-"

"sure you have," he walked closer to the couch, "who is he?"

"i'm not seeing anyone dad," the blonde girl responded, "why would it matter anyway?"

"because you're not the type for relationships. if you're going to stay out so late, just stay with him for the night. it's safer for you."

"well i can't do that because i'm not seeing anyone," she remarked, "besides, i'm nineteen now, you weren't being like this with bella and edward."

"i still don't trust him," charlie grunted, "there's just something off about him, he doesn't even eat!"

another set of footsteps was heard from the staircase, soon revealing the brunette sister.

"would you both be quiet? i'm tired," she rolled her eyes, her posture contradicting her statement.

"oh, sorry bella," the father apologised, "i was just asking sequoia about what you said."

"that she's sneaking out to see someone? well what are you going to do about it?" her voiced raised.

"what are you talking about? i'm old enough to leave the house as i please!" the witch retaliated.

"well you can't be trusted, can you?"

"who says that, you? you're the one that sneaks edward in every night!"

"i do not!"

"ladies!" the man asserted, stopping the situation escalate any further. "sequoia i don't allow him in the house most of the time, i'd know if he was in here every night."

"well maybe try harder-"

"i know what i'm doing sequoia!"

"oh really? there's so much stuff you've missed."

"like what? enlighten me!"

the younger sister moved from her position at the bottom of the staircase closer to the couch. "she's keeping much worse things as secrets!"