EXTRA

you may be crying right now, or really pissed at me, but i can provide some smut to make up for it (maybe) <3

this doesn't add anything to the main plot!

-

"victoria, darling," sequoia called, wandering through the castle hallways endlessly. her girlfriend had been out all day, leaving the witch feeling sluggish and helpless.

with no response, the blonde slumped down on a couch, it's velvety texture felt heavenly to the tired woman. she closed her eyes, wanting a short nap before she does anything else, hoping for a boost of energy.

the abrupt dent in the seat stirred sequoia from her slumber, she groaned, annoyed she got woken up at such a time.

only a small giggle was heard in response to the blonde's actions. she peeked one eye open, only to be met with the familiar face of her partner. "so now you're here?"

sequoia didn't get a verbal response, only a small kiss on her cheek. she sighed, knowing she could never stay mad at the vampire for too long.

"i'm bored," victoria pouted, moving to rest her head on the other's shoulder.

"well i've been bored all day waiting for you," the witch responded with a huff. she twisted some of the redhead's curls on her finger, gently resting them back down.

"is that so?"

the vampire moved on top of the blonde with incredible speeds. sequoia let out a small shriek, still half asleep from her rest before.

victoria was sitting on her girlfriend's lap, arms draped loosely around her neck. she leant down to her ear, placing a kiss on the witch's jawline in the process. "yes."

the redhead scooped the woman up, running up the stairs to their shared bedroom. from the high speeds, sequoia was forced to rest her head on the vampire's chest, a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

the blonde grimaced as she was thrown on the bed, "what was that for?"

without saying a word, victoria sat on the witch's torso, brushing away a loose, blonde strand of hair. she leant forward, pressing a light kiss on sequoia's lips.

"you look so much better under me," she whispered, trailing the same light kisses up her jawline.

the younger one held her breath, not wanting any nervous sounds to come out of her mouth. she watched the redhead sit back up, tracing a soft finger down her neck. she let out a shaky breath at the touch, turning her head to the side.

"look at me," victoria grabbed sequoia's chin, directing it in front of her. her eyes met the witch's face, "do i make you nervous?"

sequoia was still speechless, only nodding once to the question. it was barely noticeable if you weren't paying attention.

"use your words, darling," the vampire's tone grew darker. she leant back down closer to the woman, placing her arms on either side to hold herself up.

this only increased the emotions of the blonde one, exhaling small whimpers in the process. this brought a smirk to the redhead's face.

"well if you're not going to listen to me, then maybe i'll have to make you do as your told," she tugged at the collar of sequoia's shirt, waiting for a response to continue.

after the witch mumbled a small 'yes', victoria ripped her shirt off, the tearing echoing throughout the room. her eyes immediately trailed to the lace set she was wearing.

"what a good girl," the redhead murmured, kissing the blonde's collarbone, "you look so good in that."

sequoia's felt butterflies in her stomach at the praise, her heartbeat increased, pounding against her rib cage.