vingt-cinq

the raven-haired king grasped jane's hand. she had just returned with the other guards, except demetri - he had gone on a search for victoria.

"so they seem to prefer the human sister. remarkable, never in my years would i expect our kind to dispose of a witch."

"what are we going to do, brother?" asked the blond king, an unsettling glare constant across his face.

"we must wait for a lead, demetri will be back in no time."

"then what's the plan?"

aro stood up, looking at each king, and guard in the room, "well, go visit her of course." his face held a malicious grin.

"and?"

"we'll see what the situation requires."

jane almost looked horrified, her face twisted from her usual emotionless one. the older king noticed the changed look of the girl, asking what was on her mind.

"i refuse to hurt a witch, they can easily deflect my power onto me," the blonde spoke up, her face turning back to its familiar expression. "i've heard the stories from previous victims."

"i'm not asking anyone to harm her, but slight force may be implemented. this one doesn't seem the type to hurt others - maybe the only positive from growing around that olympic coven."

the doors suddenly opened, revealing the tracker returning from his search.

"ahh, demetri, how did everything go?"

"good evening sir, i found victoria's scent within the southwest region of canada. i'm uncertain if the witch is with her."

aro smiled at this news, "perfect, if she's not there, we can simply interrogate this vampire for miss sequoia's location."

"when will we go?"

"wait till the sunrise, i'm sure she'll see us coming, it'll give her time to prepare."

-

"they're going to arrive tomorrow, the tracker only just got back," sequoia announced as victoria entered, wiping some excess blood off of her mouth from the hunt.

"that gives us plenty of time to hang out," the vampire dragged the girl outside by her arm, their temperatures blending into each other at a midpoint.

"why are you so unbothered about this whole situation?"

the redhead led the girl into a forest, nearly jumping from a burst of excitement, "because everything is going to be fine."

"what's got you so joyful today?" the witch questioned, trying to keep up with the woman's fast movements.

"i just ate, and i'm still drooling from one of my victim's blood," she said, licking her lips with a smirk, "and goddamn it was good."

"ok i don't need the details on your blood fetish," sequoia grimaced at the thought, but soon distracted from the pain in her shoulder from all the tugging. "could you be less rough?"

victoria stopped, her smirk now directed towards the girl, "no, i prefer it rough. now get on my back." her voice was commanding, before she leaning into the blonde's ear, whispering her next words, "ride me."

"oh my god, shut up."

-

the cullens stood in a 'v' shape, something they do so often when waiting on a fight. there was only one missing; rosalie, and maybe it showed where she stood amongst her family.