016

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙚.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗥 as they had boarded the ferry, Aria sitting beside JJ as she ripped open the bag of weed, Pope standing on the outside of the car as he watched, Kie sitting crossed legged diagonal from the couple.

"My parents are so paranoid of me being a Pogue, like it's the worst thing that could ever happen." Kie complained, crossing her arms over her chest.

Aria nodded, passing the rolled blunt over to an impatient JJ, he quickly lit it, inhaling the powerful drug before handing it back to his girlfriend, "same. They're threatening boarding school."

"Seriously? We've got the same issues, huh?" Kie chuckled, watching as Aria wrapped her lips around it, a smile breaking out on the brunettes face as it was passed to her.

"Hey, I hear they got good weed at boarding school, though." JJ attended to lighten up the conversation as he shrugged.

The two scoffed, "I'm not going to boarding school."

"They're gonna have to kidnap me, tie me up, and throw me in a van." Kie moved up closer to sit beside the Kook, leaning into her side with exhaustion.

"Well, I say we just crumble some herb right now." JJ cocked a brow, his head falling lazily onto Aria's clothed shoulder.

She sighed softly, her blue eyes flicking to Pope's dark ones as she furrowed her brows, "what are you thinkin' about?"

"Have any of you heard from John B on that anonymous number?" Pope asked, leaning his elbows onto the detailing of the Carrera's truck.

The three slightly intoxicated teens shook their heads, "like, twenty million times. Some random lady from a hotel keeps answering."

"Well until we hear from them again, we gotta try and clear his name. Right now, this letter's our best bet." Pope sighed, shrugging lightly.

JJ nodded, curling his lips into a smirk as he turned to look at the boy, "right. Stay on task. That's why I love you Pope."

Aria cleared her throat, sitting up straight as she leaned towards Pope, holding out the half smiled blunt to the anxious teen, "what Pope are you gonna be today?"

"I'm good." He politely declined, placing a hand in front of it, "I'm gonna try to focus."

"Good Pope." Aria laughed, passing it to the curly head beside her.

Kie snorted, mumbling under breath, "boring Pope."

She pushed the brunette playfully, "I'll take that."

"Thank you, m'lady." JJ judged her, gently pulling it from her grasp as he inhaled, blowing the large cloud of smoke out.

Aria was hypnotized as she watched, he looked so perfect doing absolutely nothing, she was completely whooped.

"Um, do tricks now!" She laughed, "roll over, boy!"

JJ had started rolling around in his spot, the friends bursting into loud laughter as they watched him wriggle around.

"Sit." Aria pointed downwards, JJ plopping down into a pretzel position.

Everything had felt like a high, they were all happy, maybe it was the weed kicking in or maybe it was just because they were enjoying each other's company.

This was the Pogue life. Happiness was limited.

:)
small chapter ugh
sorry ily