027

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨.

𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗫𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗗 beer sat upright on Aria's lap as the Pogues coasted down the marsh of Kildare Island. The wind tossing around their hair like crazy, the cool air giving them chills.

The Cats Ass had brought back memories Aria wish she could have forgotten. An image of a damaged JJ replying in her mind as the sunset beautifully behind her.

He placed a comforting hand on the small of her back as she began to unload the alcoholic beverages, "I'm okay."

"Sorry." She apologized, tucking the dark strands behind her ears as she straighten herself out, "just deja vu."

"Leave the past in the past. I'm safe, Ari, I promise you." He smiled sadly, cupping her cheeks as he kissed the tip of her small nose.

Aria couldn't fight the grin that broke out on her tinted lips, her friends chatter taking her out of her daydreaming over the blonde.

The sky was quickly darkening, the stars beginning to make their appearance. JJ reached his hand up, flicking on the line of fairy lights as the hot tub switched to disco mode.

Smiles of awe overcame them as the beer tops were popped off, the addictive beverage being passed out to everyone.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she tipped it into her mouth, nearly guzzling half of it as it soothed the dryness of her throat. Aria wasn't much of beer drinker, the taste it left on her tastebuds was odd and unexplainable.

Music filled the air, the familiar rage song by M.I.A playing at max volume as the group of half sober teenagers cheered.

Aria nodded her head along the the beat of the song, her legs swinging over into the hot tub as the water soaked her legs.

Pope had his small curls held back by a bandana, keeping them from being tussled as he drummed his fingers along to the beat.

"Go!" John B nudged Pope, holding back his laughter as the boy began to rap.

"I never made good grades in school. When I get out, I act like a fool. They say I come into the party and cause a commotion. I'm smooth, yeah, call me lotion." He sang, terribly rhyming the sentences.

They all broke out into fits of laughter, a blunt being passed around as they felt their bodies slip into the intoxicating state of euphoria.

JJ came to tangle himself between Aria's thighs, his hands coming to rest on either one as he glanced up at her, her hands came to rake through the dampened strands of his hair.

Pope danced around, nearly spilling his drink into the lukewarm water, the cardboard box being held in his hand as he swam over to JJ.

The box was thrown over the blondes head, JJ being completely clues-less as he shimmed his shoulder, the blunt hanging between his fingers as he passed it to the girl behind him.

Aria wrapped her lips around the drug, inhaling immediately as the smoke clouded around her mouth.

The night went on, the hot tub eventually tiring them out as they relocated to the pile of wood being set on fire.

JJ looped his leg around Pope's, attempting to body slam the muscled boy but instead miserably failing as his body was thrown into the dirt.

"When did you start wrestling?" John B asked, raising his brows in surprise.

Pope shrugged, stumbling around as he tried to contain his balance, "I dunno."

"Thanks for murdering my boyfriend." Aria laughed, sending the boy a thumbs up as she slouched tiredly into the camp chair.

He threw his hands up in defense, "I'm done. I'm out of here."

JJ dusted himself off as he stood again, putting on a terribly mocking accent as he teased him, "did you have too many beers? You want a round two?"

"Yeah, I think I'll take my losses." Pope stumbled off, biding goodbye to the friends as he disappeared off into the distance.

Kiara soon followed after him, leaving behind the two couples as they sent each-other mocking glares.

Sarah side glanced her best friend, seeing the small but visible frown on her face as her eyes seeped into the orangey fire before her.

"Hey. What's up?" Sarah whispered, placing a hand on her warm one as she grasped her undivided attention.

Aria snapped out of her zoning out, her lips pressing into a flat line as she flicked her eyes between the dark ones she had found comfort in, "nothing. I'm just really glad you're back. I don't know what i would do without you, S."

"Aw. I missed you. And I love you." Sarah pouted, tears beginning to fill her softening eyes as she focused on the girl.

The two exchanged hugs, holding back another round of sobs as they began to catch up. Everything was slowly easing back into their normal everyday lives.

Aria quickly turned her head to the sound coming a few feet away from her, John B hearing it as well as he paused his movements.

:)
Rafe