Chapter 1 - i fucking hate you

*real quick, below is what Haz & Lou look like. Also, they have school uniforms like Louis' outfit cause I'm literally OBSESSED with Louis in a gryffindor uniform*

 Also, they have school uniforms like Louis' outfit cause I'm literally OBSESSED with Louis in a gryffindor uniform*

*this Harry^ but imagine a school uniform like louis' :))*

anyways, sorry about all that, now the story!!
———————————————————————

Harry's POV
I walk into school with my bag hanging off my shoulder. It's 7 am and I'm already in a pissy mood.

It's nothing in particular, really, other than the fact that I lost my uniform's sweater and therefore missed the bus, and then I had to wait in the rain for the next one which caused my crisp white shirt to soak all the way through, and now everyone can see my four nipples. Great.

I slouch my way over to my locker when I see him. Louis fucking Tomlinson, also known as the bane of my existence.

This boy is quite possibly the biggest menace to walk this very earth and he just so happens to take a particular liking towards making my life miserable.

Now am I being a little bit dramatic? No. Am I being extremely dramatic? Abso-fucking-lutely. But I feel as if I am justified in my feelings because I say so.

And with that logic I shift towards Louis' side of the hallway so I can get in better range for when I walk by him. He's currently talking to some other boy right now but I really couldn't care less.

"Hey Louis!" I half shout to get his attention. He looks up in my direction and once his eyes land on me his face drops, "Daily reminder that I fucking hate you," I grin as I walk past him.

"It's mutual you wanker!" He states with a slight edge to his voice.

I smirk at him one last time before victoriously turning the corner. Messing with Louis always seems to put a smile on my face and just brightens my day in general.

I practically skip over to my locker and happily twist the lock open. What was once a miserable sad day has now turned into a torture Louis Tomlinson day, how splendid.