Chapter 18 - falling and flirting

Louis' POV
"Lou, let's go over to my place ya?" Harry suggested as soon as we were outside.

And I tried, I truly tried to deny the boy, but he sought out my company ALL THE TIME. I just couldn't do it anymore. Going over to Harry's house would seal the deal for me. I would fall for him no matter what and I knew no one would be there to catch me but I still took the leap.

"Okay," I agreed softly, looking at the curly headed boy.

Harry squealed and threw his arms around me. He's adorable.

"This is going to be so much fun! I'm gonna cook for you like I said I would and you can properly meet my family too," Harry explained excitedly.

Yup, there was definitely no way from stopping this now. Harry was everything I had ever wanted and never in a million years would I have thought I would find that in the boy I was supposed to hate. I would fall for him, I would completely, 100 percent, fall in love with Harry.

Sometimes, I even thought there was a slim possibility that Harry felt the same way, but I know that was just me being too hopeful for my own good. But sometimes it's hard not to think that way, especially because, like I said, Harry seeks out my company. We spend almost every waking hour together and I never get bored of the boy and he seems to feel the same.

7 am, Harry finds me before classes at my locker, usually with Zayn, and we chat till Harry drops me off at my form class and we go our separate ways. When 7:45 rolls around it's time for our actual classes and Harry finds me and takes me to my first period, after that the routine continues with Harry walking to my class only to then walk me to my next class.

Hell, I'm not complaining, I crave the time we spend together, but it confuses me because Harry seems to feel the exact same way. I suppose I'm just overthinking it.

Anyways, Harry and I have French together, occasionally, but not all the time because sometimes my teacher decides to actually show up. Whenever she's not around though, you bet your sweet arse I'm sitting next to Harry and partnering up with him. Liam can move aside and do his Liam tings because Harry is mine. Well, he is, at least, for the 40 minutes we have that class. Lunch comes around, obviously we walk there and eat together. And then my last classes are the only times Harry doesn't walk me, only because he has a double period and he's extremely far away from where I am. Then we see each other at detention where we spend another 2-3 hours together.

I'm so worried he's going to get tired of me, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. He's always happy to see me, if not a little tired in the mornings, but nonetheless, happy. And it's not that I'm not happy to see him, I'm just- I'm worried is all. Worried that that happiness will fade, worried that he'll no longer want to see me all the time, worried that I won't be able to let go of him.

I don't want to over think it though, because that's what I always do, I overthink. But for now, I'll let things just happen because the future still remains unknown.

Harry brags about his cooking skills the whole way to his house, the back of his hand brushing against mine the entire time. It was absolutely eating me alive, but I chose to ignore it.

"You know I used to work in a bakery. So not only am I an amazing chef, I also dabble in baking," he proudly proclaims.

I chuckle and shake my head at the boy, "Calm down princess. I'm well aware that you were only a cashier," I snort.

Harry stops at his front door and turns around to face me with a pout, "How did you know that?"

I smile at him trying to cover up the bit of blush on my face, "I've been to Barbara's Bakery before and I didn't see much baking on your part," I playfully roll my eyes.