Chapter 8 - fucked

Louis' POV
I watch excitedly as the students usher onto the stage. My sisters have been preparing weeks for this recital, how can I not be on the edge of my seat for this?!

When I see Daisy and Phoebe walk out on stage, I grab onto my arm rests and cheer which actually means I accidentally grab onto Harry's hand.

"Sorry," I mumble and quickly turn to him, "That's them," I whisper and point out the twins for Harry to see.

Harry looks at them and then back at me, "They're very cute," he smiles with both dimples poking out.

I smile back before turning to the stage and squinting so I can see everything. I must have forgotten that my vision is absolute shit.

"Louis," I hear Zayn whisper and I reluctantly look over at him, "Here," he says handing me my glasses case.

"How did you get these?" I ask incredulously as I lean even further over Harry to hear Zayn.

"Your mum told me to give them to you," he explains.

"Oh, okay. Thank you!" I whisper shout and look up at Harry as I'm almost all the way across his lap, "Sorry," I grin and pat him on the thigh.

Harry let's out a high pitched squeak when I do that, but I just ignore it since I don't want to miss any of the show. I open up my case, take my glasses out, and rub the lenses with my shirt to clear them up before handing my case back to Zayn. He gives me a confused look but then takes the case with a roll of his eyes. I smile at that before quickly placing my glasses on.

"You wear glasses?" Harry asks, sounding breathier than usual.

I look at him and notice how wide his eyes are, meaning I can see just how green his irises really are. Everything is a lot more clearer to me now and dammit I think Harry just got even more beautiful than before. Ahh, what the fuck is wrong with me??! What am I thinking?!

As I look at him I'm almost certain I see a light pink coloring his already rosy cheeks. Is he seriously blushing?? No fucking way. I have to be seeing things. Maybe my glasses are still smudged?

I finally realize I haven't said anything and quickly clear my throat to speak, "Obviously Harold. Why else would I be wearing them now?" I ask with a smirk.

"Right. I-I don't know why I just asked that," he mumbles and looks down at his lap.

What? Why is he being so shy all of a sudden?? It's honestly kind of cute.

Fuck Louis, he's straight!! Stop thinking such things!

"Hey," I say softly and lightly place my hand over Harry's.

I watch as Harry's eyes snap over to our hands before he actually meets my eyes, which is interesting to say the least. Oh my god, maybe he doesn't want me to touch him like this. I'm such an idiot.

I immediately remove my hand but continue in that same soft tone, "I'm only teasing, okay?"

"O-Okay," Harry nods and again I think I see the boy blushing.

That can't be possible though. He's straight. Like unbelievably so. He's just being shy for some unknown reason. Maybe he's-

"Louis," Zayn calls snapping me out of my thoughts.

My eyes shift over to him and he gestures to the stage making me instantly look over. When I see my sisters getting ready, I quickly turn in my seat and give them my full attention. Thankfully, I can finally see the damn stage.

I nervously watch the girls perform and when they do a spectacular job, I'm more than sure I'm the loudest one in the crowd. The show continues and I relax a bit, but I can't help but feel extremely proud of my sisters.