67

* Demon *

After poohbear got her head mushed I shook my head and got out the car .

I wrapped my hand tightly around this bitch neck and she started struggling grasping for air trying to make me let go .

Just told the bitch leave my presence a long ass time ago anyway .

Dayvon * Grandson *

When we was finna go over there before we even got close Demon snatched the Makayla girl up & was dead choking her like i seen her eyes turning red & all .

I'm guessing she was patting him to tell him he was acually choking her .

"shit Demon you killing her my boy " Kemo said nodding his head.

But demon continued .

" Aye you definitely killing her " TJ said looking at the girl .

Demon whispered something in her ear and pushed her bout far as hell and she just hit the ground I'm talm bout hard .

" she passed out, ayyy we gotta go " Dude said I guess hearing sirens and then we had all attention where we was.

Everybody hopped in they cars and rode around looking for Poohbear.

Can't be far cause she shouldn't know where she's going .

I seen LLYMA in the road and I was pissed .

" FUCK " I yelled and called demon .

" you remember them HC47 niggas " I said and it was quiet .

" LLYMA" I said and he nodded slowly.

" me & my squad fenna trap this one out" I said and that's when shit got serious cause he hung up.

I called Kemo and he answered, " You found her " He said happily and i shook my head but I'm already knowing he couldn't see so I just said " No "

" Fuck you calling for if you ain't find her then Dayvon " He said getting back serious .

"Them HC47 LL- "

" this shit lowkey- Ight " He said and hung up the phone and I'm already knowing the word got out so I'm going to the planning house since the other one longer down.

When I made it to the planning house it was just straight packed.

Everybody even Lil J them .

" I thought all of them was dead it's always like one or two of em niggas and we always kill ALL of them so -wtf one must hide to pass on the generation or sumn" he said & that's when I remembered.

I was telling demon something about this a long time ago & every since then they always had a leader & another one of them related to them.

Idk what & how but I got a feeling it's him but it can't be demon nem cause them niggas always in flordia but it's literally always one or two of them niggas alive.

" It's the same crew every year they ainn dead yet ...." Lil j took a deep breath and finally said sum.

" gawd damn " he said & started laughing .

" shiddd we already know the drill " they told me.

" aye gang you good" lil j asked me & I nodded .

" let's get it " i said & breathed out a stressful one this time.