Introduction

Scilla Lily Potter

"Riddle get the fuck out of my room!"

"I'm losing my sanity living with you, idiots."

"I can never understand mortals."

"Dad, I swear if you don't stop, I'll locked you up with a drunk Papa for a whole day."

"Love? What's love? If it's not a snack then no thanks."

Tom Marvolo Riddle/Lord Voldemort

"Should I kill those pigs?"

"I just know we're meant to be. After all, no one else can keep up with our insanity."

"You know she has short temper, Severus. Even if she's quite fond of you, you're testing your luck here."

"As much as I don't want to admit it, she's my saviour. My Equal."

"The prophecy? Fuck that shit."

Severus Tobias Snape

"You're insane. There's no use trying to deny it."

"You're the most obnoxious child I have ever had the misfortune of meeting."

"She's half vampire, yet also different from the other vampire. Do you know how many potions we can experiment with just a drop of her blood or a single hair?"

"You Black are insane."

"I hardly see James Potter in her, aside from their hair color. And I still value my life enough to not pick on her."

Sirius Orion Black

"Pup, you have Black blood in you. It'll be even more questionable if you're sane."

"Who know I ended up joining You-Know-Who for my goddaughter. I'm sure James and Lily are rolling in their grave watching us."

"I'm fabulous in this. Don't you dare comment it."

"Scilla Lily Potter, what the actual fuck?!"

Bartemius Crouch Jr.

"I'm so done with you."

"You're probably the only one who can shout at My Lord and live to tell the tale."

"Don't question it, Lucius. If you want to keep your sanity that is."

Remus John Lupin

"Scilla! Sirius! What did you do to the kitchen?!"

"Remind me why I agree to live with you again?"

"Those two can be insane at times, but that's what makes the day even more interesting."

"James, how come your daughter had too much Black blood in her."

"Don't you ever touch my chocolates."

Death/Mort

"You know, I think you spend too much time with the dog you became Godric."

"Well at least this is more fun than watching those soul suffer their punishment in hell."

"I don't know why Vie choose you as her heir when you always brings destruction wherever you go."

"I thought he was just mental?"

Life/Vie

"Mort always have a weird sense of humour."

"I swear I'm going to roast that old goat alive in the deepest part of hell."

"Scilla my dear, be a good girl and burn his beard for me will you?"

Fate/Sort

"I feel sorry for those mortals that have to deal with you."

"That blasted old goat mess with someone's fate again!!"

"I agree with Vie, don't forget to burn his disgusting wardrobe also."

__________________

And the rest of Harry Potter cast, I don't write in this chap.

All of Harry Potter character belong to J.K Rowling. I only own Scilla.

English isn't my first language. I'm sorry for my lack of vocab and mistakes.

Sapphire