Back to Diagon

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

It was early morning on August 1st when Scilla was woken up by a certain Grimm Animagi's scream.

As someone who is never an early riser, she was on the verge of kicking her Dogfather out.

She grabbed her pillow and cover her head to muffle the voices while she grabbed the other and threw it on wherever the scream comes from.

"Get out." She mumbled.

"Come on, Pup. We're going to Diagon Alley today!!" Sirius grabbed her pillow and continuously jumped on the bed.

"Life can wait. Go away."

Sirius stopped. He jumped down and suddenly carried the raven haired girl to tge bathroom.

He dumped her into the bathub filled with water. Scilla let out a scream.

Severus came in and used a strong Aguamenti on the manchild in front of him before kicking him out of his daughter room.

Scilla thanked her dad and shooed him before starting her morning routine.

They decided to shop for Scilla's school supplies with the Malfoys today.

She came down and greeted by a delicious smell from Remus's cooking.

~~~~~S~~~~~

Around 9.30 morning, Scilla and her 2 dads and uncle went to Malfoy Manor via floo.

Draco and his parent already waiting for them. She hugged Draco immediately.

"Well, let's go then. Before it gets too packed." Lucius said.

The other nods and went to the floo. Draco and Scilla went last together.

Diagon Alley was pretty packed even at that time. There're lots of kids their age, possibly with the same reason as Draco and Scilla, to buy their supplies.

They first went to Madam Malkins, for their robes. It took them quite some time, thanks to Draco.

After that, they went to Ollivander for wands, on Scilla's suggestions. She felt like it's going to take her a long time.

Which was true. Draco already got his, while Scilla already tried around 15 wands.

"I wonder.." Ollivander suddenly said.

He went to the back and took out a box. He took out a wand and hand it to Scilla.

The moment she touch it, she could feel warmth spreading through her body.

'Good enough, but not as good as my wand.' She thought.

"Curious, very curious." Ollivander mumbled.

"What's curious?" Draco asked.

"I remember every wand I've ever sold Heir Malfoy. It so happens that the Phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand gave another feather, just one other.

It is curious that you should be destined for this wand, when it's brother gave you, Ms. Potter, that scar." He said.

Lucius and Severus understood this and hurried the two children out of the shop.

Scilla also understood this, but she just kept silent and dragged Draco with her.

They went to Flourish and Blotts, while Severus went to get other things on the list. Especially the potion kit.

Scilla dragged Remus to get all her books and then went to the defense section. Sirius begrudgingly follow them.

Not long after that, she could see a bunch of red heads and frown. They were quite loud for her liking.

The elder woman fussed at a pair of twin. Scilla smiled looking at the twin. They remind her of Mischief and Mayhem. The two mischievous deities.

They looked happy, but Scilla could see a bit of blue on them. Sadness. That's one of her abilities, she could see other beings colour that represent their emotions.

"Mom! Can we go see the Quality Quidditch Supplies? Books are boring." Ask the youngest red head boy, he continuously tugged at his mother's sleeve.

'Annoying' Scilla thought.

She grabbed Remus and Sirius's hand and dragged them away from the red heads. They didn't question her and just followed.

They met up with the Malfoys shortly after and went to pay for their books.

The went to Florean Fortescue and leave the two children with Sirius while the other adults went to Knockturn.

Scilla ordered a raspberry flavour ice cream, Draco got chocolate mint, and Sirius got a butterbeer ice cream. (Yeah, I just made the flavor up. I have no idea what flavor they sell.)

Scilla saw the familiar set of red heads looking at the parlour, counting the money they have.

Scilla quietly went to the counter when Sirius wasn't paying. She gave 5 galleons and points at the twin while putting the other forefinger in front of her mouth. The man understand and nodded.

She went back to her seat. Draco looked at her in question. She just smiled and continue eating her ice cream.

~~~~~WT~~~~~

The pair of twins with red hair identic to Weasley family, wanted to get ice cream after escaping their mother.

Their mother was being too loud with their scolding amd coddling their little brother.

They felt hurt, their mother always love their youngest brother while they always get scolded.

The blatant favouritism always made them feel like they're not loved.

That's why they always escaped whenever they're with their mother.

But right now, they don't have enough money for the ice cream.

Guess they won't have any ice cream for now.

They looked at the Fortescue and saw him waving them over. They looked at each other confused but went over.

"What flavour do you boys want?" He asked.

"Uh.. No thank you. We don't have enough money." They looked down.

"It's fine. Someone paid for your orders already."

They looked surprise. They hesitantly said their orders. And Fortescue gave them their orders.

"I'm sorry, but who pay for ours?" One of them asked.

"They don't want to be known. I'm sorry. But don't worry about it, boys. Enjoy your ice cream." He said.

The twin nodded.
_____________________________

Word Count : 940

Yeah, I'm sorry for the late update. I'm a bit busy right now. I wrote this in 1 hour. So, this chapter is kinda boring.
Anyway, the next update will sadly be next week. I couldn't write much now. Thank you for reading.

Sapphire.