When Life Gives you... II

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
______________________________

"Merlin.." She sighed.

"Wrong!"

Scilla stared at the two figures before her. The two figures grinned at the raven head girl who looked unamused. She huffed and pocketed her wand again.

"Aren't you busy causing havoc elsewhere?"

"Where's the fun in that, sweetheart."

The two figures, who are now identified as Rău(Mischief) and Haos(Mayhem), the two chaos loving deities, slung their arm on her shoulder.

Rău's appearance is a quite handsome man in his mid twenties with blonde hair and pale green eyes, while Haos's looked almost similar but with black hair and pale blue eyes.

"Why, my lovely, we are here to help you of course." Haos chirped happily.

"Help? With what?" She asked suspiciously.

"Didn't Vie told you? She prepared a gift for you."

"She did say that. She told me to find it myself, though."

"And that is why we're here. You won't be able to find it without us." Rău added haughtily.

"Hmm, I highly doubt that." Scilla shrugged their arms off and walk away from the alley, followed by the two deities.

She made her way back to the Leaky Cauldron, not minding the two deities that were following her like a lost puppy, trying to persuade her to look for Vie's gift.

Luckily, the two were invisible to human's eyes. Scilla was sure someone will call the ministry if they saw two grown man seemingly bothering their saviour.

Scilla found the three couples, seated on one of the table waiting for her. Sirius waved his hands exaggeratedly, Remus made his way and hold Scilla's shoulders, fussing and checking for injuries.

"I'm fine, Uncle Moony." She said exasperatedly.

"I thought you only went for ice cream? Where were you?" Remus asked.

"Pup, did you get another pets? I think we have enough owls already." Sirius looked pointedly at the two black owls perched on Scilla's shoulder.

Scilla looked surprised and clicked her tongue annoyed, shrugging her shoulders and pushing the two owls away from her shoulder.

"No. They're just wild menaces." She glared at the two owls that once again perched on her shoulder.

"You know what? If they like human so much, I think we should give them to Magical Menagerie. I'm sure they will be happy to have more animals to sell."

The two deities in owl disguise looked at each other before pecking at her head and flew away. Scilla rubbed at her head, glaring at the escaping owls.

"Honestly."

The adults looked at her questioningly, not understanding what just happened. Scilla shook her head and grabbed Remus hand, urging him and the others to go.

~~~~~

The restaurant was quite nice and Scilla love it. It's not too fancy but the foods are definitely top class.

The adults had ordered a cake since it was her birthday. And Scilla fully enjoyed it.

Arriving at home, Sirius and James steered the young girl to the living room, where they gave the last living Potter her gifts.

She enjoyed that day, opening gifts and simply spending time with her family.

The Malfoy's came an hour after they returned home and stayed at the Prince Manor for dinner. Draco refused to let her holed herself in the Manor, so with a lot of persuasion, Scilla and Draco went to play Quidditch, joined by Sirius and Regulus.

All in all, she thoroughly enjoyed her birthday.

~~~~~

Scilla sat on her bed, leaning back on her mountain of pillows, a book opened on her lap and her left hand played with the crystal ball Theo gave her, eyes trained on the book on her lap.

The book is a journal, written in a strange language. The journal looked so old, but well cared. Her hands gently caressed some words. Three could be identified as three names.

Merlin, Arthur, and Morgana.

"It's funny how much I miss you three idiots."

She might be Death's Heir, but that doesn't mean she could see her passed loved ones freely. She couldn't.

Her musings was disturbed by a gentle hand wiping away her tears. She didn't even realize that she was crying. She looked up to see Rău and Haos sitting on both sides of her bed, smiling sadly at her.

Scilla closed her journal and set it aside before throwing herself at Haos, hugging the one of the twin Deities and let herself broke down.

"I miss them.."

"We know, Little One. We know." Rău rubbed her back gently.

They sat in silence, letting Scilla calm down. The twin Deities looked at each other briefly and nodded.

Once Scilla calmed down, Haos let her go and wipe away her tears. Talking in a soft voice,

"Now, let us go, Little One. The night hasn't ended. We still have time for your final gift."

Rău took her hands and gently guided her to stand. Summoning Scilla's coat and draped it on her shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"Patience, my Dearest."

"Now let us go." Scilla placed her hand on Haos stretched one.

The three disappear from Scilla's room, leaving a white sparkling dust on their previous spot.

~~~~~

The bright moonlight shone upon the three figures that appeared on a meadow. The raven head girl looked around their surroundings. She felt... familiar, with this place.

"Where are we?"

Rău motioned his hands towards the only building at the centre of the meadow. It was a slightly large wooden cottage. Scilla could see some of the fruit and vegetable plants, planted near the cottage. It's really beautiful, she thought.

She walked towards the cottage slowly, enjoying the coolness of the night breeze. Midway, Scilla stopped her tracks. The familiar feeling finally dawning on her.

Lake of Avalon.

Her feet began to move in a sprint towards the cottage. She could see the door opening and a familiar figure stand in the door, arms opened.

Scilla ran straight towards the opened arms without hesitation, letting out a painful sobs. The figure, in a similar state, embraced the shorter figure of Scilla tightly like their life depended on it.

Another set of arms joined them in their hugs. Embracing the two figures tightly, releasing all the painful longing for each other.

"We miss you, Mara. So much."

"Arthur.. Merlin.."
______________________________

Word Count : 1035

Bonus update!
I told myself that I'll update when I reach 300k reads.

Seriously guys, the last chapter I update it was still at 290k, how do I get 10k read in such a short time? You guys are the best. I'll see whether I can double update or not.

I kind of run out of ideas. And yes! Merthur is here!!! This chapter start with Merlin and end with Merlin.

I don't know whether there're typos or not but if there is, I'm sorry.

Hope you enjoy! 👋

Sapphire