Letter to...

Albus Dumbledore, prided himself on his power. He thought himself as a wizard greater than Merlin himself.

He was a great manipulator. He saw everyone as his chess piece. No more than a pawn for him to use and dispose.

Everything had been going according to his plan.

But his plan started to crumble around 6 years ago. He didn't know what happen that can possibly be the cause.

His pet spy, Severus Snape, somehow claimed his Lordship. And he started to disobeyed his orders.

Not only that, he took the Potter spawn. His most precious tool. And he was denied to meet her. He was also removed from being her magical guardian.

To add to that, he was denied access from the Potter Vault with a lot of unreasonable reasons. They also took his artifacts (which he stole from the Potter Vault).

But he doesn't understand why. He was afraid for a moment that Potter knew, but it will be impossible seeing as she was just 5 years old.

But no matter, as long as she fulfill her purpose of killing Tom then it will be fine, he can always kill her after.

The thing he was worried the most, was Severus' vow. He was bind by the vow to be loyal to him. That said, he can never go against him.

But that vow was broken! And his pet doesn't seem to know it.

What or who could possibly broke the vow? He know Severus won't be able to break it himself. He'll die attempting that.

Following that, was Black's trial. Even though he made sure that mutt wouldn't get any, since he could ruin his plan, he still somehow got one.

And he wasn't even told about it. He knew the trial from the bloody newspaper!

How dare they!

He had no other choice. He could only wait until Potter's first year.

~~~~~

"Slytherin!!"

What?!

Dumbledore was fuming. How dare that old hat!

Even with the compulsion Dumbledore sent, the hat managed to resist that.

Dumbledore was close to ripping that damned hat to pieces.

Dumbledore kept his eyes on the raven haired girl. He saw her interaction with the Malfoy scion.

No! He won't let those pawn of his to ruin his plan!

He need to make some changes in his plan. He will have Potter back in his palm.

~~~~~S~~~~~

Scilla and the others went to their last class of the day, which is transfiguration.

They were, as expected, the first students that arrived for that class. A cat sat on top of the Professor desk.

Around 5 minutes after them, a few Hufflepuff and another Slytherins came.

"Where do you think is the Professor. I thought they were here already." Draco nudged his sister.

Without looking, Scilla lazily pointed at the cat.

Draco looked at her as if she just grew another head. He shook his head, thinking that maybe she was just hungry. She's always weird whenever she's hungry.

Once all of the students were in, the cat jumped down and turned into the older witch they saw before the sorting. Prof. Mcgonagall.

Draco looked at Scilla in surprise. How did she know?