Sins Of The Father

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

Albus Dumbledore expects he would have a normal morning routine like any other days. Doing his morning routine before coming down to the great hall for his morning breakfast.

Although he has been quite frustrated lately. And the cause of it all is his supposed weapon. Much to his displeasure, his weapon did not act according to his plan. No, she keeps on ruining his master plan.

Glancing at the Potter heiress, sitting amongst the filthy Slytherin, Dumbledore thought hard on his next plan. That's right, his grand plan is almost done. Though it's still not fully ready yet. No worries, there's still time. Soon, he will become the savior once again.

Not long after, owls carrying their delivery, came flying in into the great hall. An owl also flew towards Dumbledore dropping a nicely folded newspaper from Daily Prophet.

Opening the newspaper, Dumbledore never expected to see his name in big bold lettering appearing on the front page.

'The Hidden Truth Of The House Of Dumbledore'

His eyes quickly scan through the content of the article. Hus finger tightly gripping at the paper, trying to calm himself down.

The article talks about how his father was imprisoned in Azkaban for killing several muggle children.

How?!

How did that blasted reporter find out about this?!

Loud whispers filled the great hall as they also read about the article. Dumbledore could even see a look of fear in some of the muggleborn eyes. Some of the younger ones even decided to leave the great hall.

He looked at his weapon, who was looking at him with a bit of confusion in her eyes. No, he can't let her doubt him even further. He needs to do something about her.

Dumbledore kept his gentle smile on his face while he stood up and went out through the side door.

~~~~~

Scilla glanced at Dumbledore, masking her laughter with a look of confusion instead. She swore she could see his mask slipping for a moment.

She saw him leave the great hall before finally chuckling to herself. Her Slytherin friends all look at her in astonishment.

"Is this true?" Draco asked.

Scilla grinned at him and subtly nodded. Watching in amusement as her friends let their mask fell for a moment.

"Unbelievable..." Blaise murmured.

Scilla glanced at Severus who looked at her with a knowing and a somewhat proud look. Feeling happy, she continues her breakfast.

She could faintly hears Granger saying how ridiculous the article is and insistently defending Dumbledore.

That day, Scilla has been feeling happy and practically skipped to her class. Even Umbridge didn't manage to bring her mood down.

The Weasley twins, also seems to be equally happy. And the three of them being the mischievous marauders they are, ended up causing a bit of mischief in their elation.

Granted the Weasley twins ended up getting a detention with Filch because they were caught. Scilla is far too talented and managed to slip away.

Of course, they haven't forgotten about Ron Weasley attacking Draco last time, so they focused most of their pranks on the youngest Weasley son.

In Potions, Scilla and Draco was the first to turn in her work as usual. Scilla took out one of her potion tome and write something in there.

Class soon was dismissed and both Scilla and Draco decided to stay back. Waiting until the rest of their classmates leave the class.