Ritual For The Dark Lord

Image by LostBeardedWhite

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
______________________________

The next day, Scilla woke up early and went to prepare the ritual circle on Malfoy's ritual room.

She inscribed the needed runes on the outer circle. The top circle hold Magic or Hecate symbol, The left circle hold Death runeword and the right circle hold Life runeword.

She placed a bowl of her blood across the Hecate circle, Tom Riddle Sr' bones across Life circle, and Voldemort ashes from the Potter Cottage in Godric's Hollow across Death Circle.

Only Lucius knew about the ritual. She didn't tell her family about the dark lord resurrection ritual. She was dreading their reaction.

She did however discuss this with Lily and James. She asked them whether she made the right choice or not, and whether they'll be okay with her helping their killer or not.

The two surprisingly were fine with it. Their anger towards their murderer got overruled by their hatred for Dumbledore.

James did ramble that he will haunt Voldemort if he hurt their only daughter though, dark lord or not.

Scilla smiled fondly at the memory. She finished the last runes and smiled satisfied before leaving the room.

She sneaked to her room and get ready for the day. They have gift to unwrap this morning. Draco will kill her if she miss that. And so, she have to postpone the ritual for later tonight.

Right when she was done putting her hair up, Draco burst into her room. Scilla looked amused at her childish brother.

"Time to unwrap the gift. Come on, Scil." Draco pulled her out downstairs.

When they almost passed the dining hall, Scilla pulled him back. She could see Narcissa glared slightly at the two of them. Scilla immediately pull Draco to their seat. Slapping his head on the way.

Draco grumbled rubbing his head bit didn't say anything. He knows better than evoke his mother wrath. Sirius snickered at the two child.

After a peaceful breakfast, again, Draco pulled Scilla to the piles of gifts. They could see Scilla got the most present.

Scilla got a beautiful necklace from Narcissa, a matching bracelet from Pansy and Daphne, a book of Alchemy from Blaise (he remembered she told him, she was interested in alchemy), a beautifulcrystal ball with a moving snake figurine inside from Theo,

A beautiful Lily brooch from Draco (she hugged him tightly), a set of dagger from Remus, a photo album of her parents and a stag, wolf and dog plushies from Sirius, a dragonhide holster from Lucius, a unique plant from Neville that have a calming effect (though she has to do some research about the plant)

The newest invention from the twins (a laughing gas), a knitted sweater and chocolates that was laced with compulsions from the Weasley matriarch (which she burned immediately)

The newest book of creature from Newt, a book written by Salazar from Nicolas, and sweets from her other friends that aren't too close with her.

But the gifts she liked the most, was the Prince heir/ess ring from Severus. She lunged at her dad and sobbed.

They spend the day together, Draco and Scilla went to play quidditch with Sirius and Blaise who came over, while the adults watched from the porch.

Sirius decided to turn it into a water fight because he was losing terribly against Scilla. A water fight in the middle of winter.

Let's just say the two boys and a wet dog raced inside to warm themselves after a huge water ball got dropped on them while Scilla laughed at them.