He's Alive!

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

It was a peaceful day at Prince Manor. The last day before Scilla has to return to Hogwarts along with other students. The four occupants were lounging in the living room, busy in their own activity.

"So.. I was thinking." Sirius started, dissolving the silent air.

Both Remus and Scilla who were in the middle of drinking their beverage, choked on their drink. Remus, Scilla and Severus shared a glance with one another.

"Should... we be worried?" Scilla asked the other 2 adults.

Sirius made an offended sound from her question and glare at the three. He huffed before continuing.

"Pup, you're a necromancer right? Or some sort of it. Since you have access to Death?"

"If you asked me to raised the dead then I won't. Whatever the reason is."

"Why the sudden question, Pads?"

"Uhh.." Sirius subtly glanced at Severus who sat beside him, unsure.

Remus seems to caught on what his lover mean and frown. Not that he's against it, but he wasn't sure what Severus reaction will be.

Sirius seems to have an internal debate on whether he should continue or not. On one side he really wants to talk to him and on the other side, he don't want to make Severus uncomfortable. He suffered enough already. He finally let out a whispered 'fuck it'.

"I would like to speak with someone."

Severus finally understood and excused himself, looking quite gloom.

"I'll go talk to him." Remus stood and went after the Potions professor.

Scilla looked at her Papa confusedly. She wondered who could make all three of them so glum? Is it her mother? But those three already met her.

"Who is it?"

"My brother, Regulus Black. Is it possible?"

"Ah." Scilla finally understood and glanced at the doorway, wondering if her Dad is alright.

"Wait here."

The raven head went back to her room and opened her secret trunk. She came back a few minutes later with a locket, familiar to Sirius, clutched in her hand.

"Wait! Can I see that?" Sirius held the locket in his hand and observed it. It was a perfect replica of his locket.

"How did you get this?" Worst scenario came to his mind. Did his pup suffer from dementors? Or was it something equally horrible for her to have it?

"I made it?" She answered.

Sirius blinked in shock. He looked at the locket in his hand and pulled out the one on his neck.

"Ah. You still keep it." Scilla took the one on his hand and wore it around her neck.

Sirius stood abruptly and hugged her tightly. Mumbling a thank you over and over again. His pup. It is all thanks to his pup that he didn't suffer in Azkaban. Even when she suffered at those muggles hand, she still looked out for him.

After the brief emotional moment, Scilla went back and sat on the floor cross legged. She clutched the locket around her neck and closed her eyes, calming herself down and focusing on finding a certain soul.

Around 20 minutes in and Scilla suddenly frowned, tilting her head as if confused. She snapped her eyes open and abruptly stood up.

"Pup? What's wrong? Is everything okay?!"