Heir Longbottom

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

It has been a month since Scilla's first day as Hogwarts student.

There's a few interesting things that happen. In example, the flying class.

She started to question the Professors credibility in teaching. Except for her dad, of course. She already know how terrible her dad was at teaching.

One of the Gryffindor boy's broom started to fly up with no control. And the professor, Madam Hooch, did nothing but shouted at him to come down.

It was obvious that the poor boy, Longbottom, couldn't control his broom.

Scilla couldn't blame him though. The state of the broom was simply horrendous. No wonder there's a lot of accident in flying class.

The poor boy got slammed into the castle stone wall. He got thrashed on the air until he fell.

Scilla wordless and wandlessly cast a cushioning charm on the place he'll fall. He still got a broken arm because of the crash but luckily no major injury.

Madam Hooch gave order not to fly and took the Longbottom heir to the hospital wing.

She noticed the Remembrall that fell out of his pocket. It seems that Weasley also noticed it and took the ball.

"Give it back, Weasley! That's not yours." A Gryffindor girl, Parvati Patil, told him.

Weasley snickered and took off with his broom.

"So? What are you going to do about it." He mocked.

Again, Wordless and wandlessy, Scilla charmed Weasley's broom and direct it to one of the hospital wing's window.

Madam Hooch, naturally, saw him and let's just say, he got detention on his first week of school.

Scilla sneakily took the Remembrall and send it to the hospital wing.

~~~~~

"Scilla." Severus called without taking his eyes off the cauldron.

"Hmm?"

"Get me some dittany from the greenhouse please."

Scilla nodded and went outside to the greenhouse.

Draco and the other still have some Transfiguration and Charm homework, so Scilla left them in the library and went to help her dad.

She came into one of the greenhouse expecting her Herbology Professor.

Instead, she saw a chubby Gryffindor boy sniffling while tending to one of the plants. Asphodel she noted.

"Um, hello?" She said unsure.

The boy jumped violently, clearly not expecting someone. He knew, Professor Sprout won't be in this greenhouse at this hour.

"Y-yes?" He squeaked.

Scilla slowly approaches the boy. And put a gentle hand on his shoulder.

He could see a couple bruise and scratch on his hand.

She kneels beside him and took one of his hand. The one with the bruise.

A silverish blue light covered their hands and the boy, could feel a warm tingle on his hand. It was a nice calming feeling. He feels safe.

After a few moments, the light started to dim and the boy could see that all of his wound healed.

"I'm Scilla, Scilla Potter."