The Letter

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

The Malfoys, ended up finding out about Scilla's vampire part. They didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, Draco was the most fussy about it. He always makes sure she has drink the blood for the day.

Nothing changed even after they knew. The day went on like usual.

That day was Draco's 11 birthday party. Like always, the Malfoys threw quite a big party. Scilla, who always hate party, had to be dragged.

The chattering on the party was too noisy for her. She managed to stay for half an hour before she hid in Draco's room.

When they found her, she was curled up on bed, clearly asleep.

The adults could only sighed and shook their head.

Severus picked her up and went back to Prince's Manor. After tucking her in, he went downstairs and had some firewhisky.

Remus, with Sirius and Scilla's demand, ended up living with them.

"What did he say?" Remus asked him.

It's not surprising to see Severus with a firewhisky. But usually he only drink that many when he's stressed.

He glanced at him for a second before averting his eyes to the fireplace infront of him.

"Dumbledore seem too interested in Scilla. He found out Scilla lives with me."

Remus growled. That old man was meddling too much.

"You didn't allow him to see her right?" Remus said cautiously.

"Of course not. Who do you think I am?" He sneered.

Remus sat down on the other couches and grabbed a glass. He poured the firewhisky and drank them in one gulp.

They just stayed silent. Both of them were thinking of how to take the old fool down.

~~~~~S~~~~~

"What the-"

The black haired girl was suddenly woken up by a black dog jumping up and down on her bed.

The dog happily licked the girl's face, much to her irritation.

"What the hell, Siri?!" She groaned.

She pushed the Grimm animagus off her bed. She was covered in dog's slobber.

"Disgusting." She grumbled.

While Sirius was cackling on the floor, Remus came in with a blood pack and a letter.

Scilla went to her bathroom to wash her face, thanks to Sirius.

She could hear Remus scolding a laughing Sirius.

'Idiots.'

She came out and this time, Severus was also in her room. She glanced at the clock beside her bed.

6am

'This is too fucking early for anything.'

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you for waking me up at 6am, Padfoot." She threatened.

Sirius grinned idiotically and shout "Because you love me!!"

Scilla threw one of her pillow hard on Sirius. She laid down on her bed with her head on Severus lap.

Remus gave her the blood pack which she gladly accept. At first, the other adults were uncomfortable watching her drink some blood. But now, they are used to it.

He then gave the envelope he brought. Scilla looked at him curiously. Remus just smiled.

She opened the envelope and read it.

"Hogwarts? Should I go?" She asked the three adults in her room.

"That's your choice. Do you want to go?" Severus asked.

Scilla was considering her choices. If she go, she'll have to deal with the old goat. If she don't, it's going to be boring. Atleast her dad will be at Hogwarts. Draco will also be there.

"I'll go." She decided.

The three adults were worried of course. But if Scilla choose to go then they can only support her decision.

"Alright. We'll go visit Diagon Alley with Malfoys tomorrow." Remus said before leaving the room followed by the other two.

Scilla went and do her morning routine before going down for breakfast.

~~~~~P~~~~~

"You sure she's going to be okay going to Hogwarts?" Sirius asked.

He actually against the idea of sending Scilla to Hogwarts. Yes, Severus will be there, but he can't always protect her there.

Remus shrugged while Severus kept silent. They also didn't want to send her there. But it's Scilla's choice.

For now, they can only agree to her choice. But they know, if they see even a slightest hint, of Scilla in danger, they'll take her back home immediately.

They stopped talking once they saw Scilla coming down and just continued eating.

~~~~~S~~~~~

After an uneventful breakfast, Scilla went to do her usual activities for the day. Either reading some books in the library, making potions with Severus, or just fooling around with Sirius.

For that day, she was helping Severus making some Calming Draught and Pepperup.

Though Sirius sometimes walked in and tried to drag her outside, which was unsuccessful each time thanks to Severus threat.

Once the potions almost done, Severus shooed(a/n is this even a word?) her.

She shrugged and told him she'll be at the Malfoy Manor.

The reason why she went there was because she can freely read dark books. Even though Remus and Severus were okay with that, Sirius, well not so much. Funny, considering he came from a dark family.

He always said it's too dangerous for her. So most of the time he actually came to the library, he was only there to hide every dark book in there.

"Dray! Blaise!"

Scilla found Draco in the lounge with Blaise playing a wizard chess.

"Hey, Scil. Did you get your letter?" He asked not moving his eyes from the board.

Scilla went to sit next to Blaise intending to help him. Blaise is quite good at chess but not as much as Draco who is a genius in chess.

"Yeah. I'm going." She answered while moving Blaise's bishop.

Draco halt his hand and even Blaise looked at her like she's insane.

The two already know about what Dumbledore did to her. And they're not happy.

"What?"
_____________________________

Word Count : 962

A/n
4k read!!! Thank you all of you!
Anyway, if you still remember Scilla's inheritance, it's said she's heir to Scamander (she was Newt's little sister btw), in this story, Nicolas Flamel gave him a philosopher stone. So yes, those two are still alive.
I got this from JOtakuAnime in their story Death's Friend. Thank you, J! Its a great story, if you haven't read it go and check it.

Next update will either be on Wed or Thurs.

Sapphire