Gringotts

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

4 years later.

Scilla finally went back to her current body after 1 year delay. And let's just say she's not happy.

Even though it's only 4 years, she could feel how underweight she was. Not to mention the bruises and scars that littered her body.

And to top it all, her bloody room is a cupboard under the stairs.

"Wake up, freak!!" She could hear her aunt shouted.

And that's the last straw for her. Now that she's 5, she can fully control her magic.

She cast a ward around this house. No one outside will even know what's happening inside the house.

She blast her door and step outside. Her irises slowly turn into blood red.

She calmly walked to her 'relatives' who were frozen in shock.

Vernon Dursley, snapped back to reality and glare at Scilla.

"YOU FREAK! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" He screamed and raised his hand, ready to beat this freak girl.

Inch before his hand hit Scilla, he scream in pain. Curling himself and holding his head.

Both Petunia Dursley, the aunt, and Dudley Dursley, their child, pale at this sight. The timid and weak girl they raised was no longer there. What they saw was a devil.

"I had enough with you mortals. Who do you think you are? To think you dare raise your hand against me. See, this is why I hate mortals. Muggles especially." She shook her head.

She sat down on the couch while Vernon still shaking in pain and the remaining 2 were frozen from fear. She glanced at them mumbling 'Pathetic'.

What she did to Vernon was similiar to the Cruciatus curse, yet also different. She made the one she used. While it's not as painful as the Cruciatus, it damage the victim's body faster than the Cruciatus.

"Now listen here Dursleys, I'm merciful enough to let you live. But if you dare to even think of touching me, or disobeying me, then I won't hesitate to rip out all of your organ and fed it to the stray dogs. I'm sure they'll be happy. Do you understand?"

No one answered, they were shaking in fear because they know, she will truly do it.

"I said do you understand?" Scilla got irritated.

Once she heard the choruses of 'yes', she lift the curse on Vernon.

She leisurely walked to the front door. She cast a glance on the three pathetic figure.

"If you speak of this to anyone, I'll be more than happy to rip out your tongue." She said before turning back.

She didn't open the door. She immediately apparated to a desolate alley near Knockturn Alley.

She transfigured her clothes and put on glamours, she look like a 8 or 9 years old now. Still young but old enough to be in Diagon Alley without guardian.

Her first stop was Gringotts. The Wizarding Bank.

She walked up to the nearest teller that were free of line.

{Good morning, may your gold forever flow.} She said in fluent Gobbledegook, the native language of goblins.

The teller look surprised at seeing a child fluent in their language and knows their greetings.

{And may your enemy cower before you. How can I help you today?} He asked.

Scilla smiled, this is why she like the goblins. They treat everyone equally, even if they're children.