vi. the error of the grim

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝖄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝕭𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 all of the Gryffindor's to the Great Hall where they were later joined by Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin's who looked reasonably confused.

    "Oh, come off it," Alena complained to the passerby's. "What's life without a little risk? Besides, you don't even know if it was me, so knowing how gorgeous I am, do take your eyes off me!" A random Slytherin muttered as she walked pass. "Of course, now it's all about Alena Black this year..." Abruptly, the Black spun on her heels facing the Slytherin, her body filled with adrenaline. "Well, of course, why wouldn't it be? I'm gorgeous, smart, powerful, and you're... not." As she got ready to walk back towards Harry, Ron and Hermione, she doubled-back. "I would get moving, if you don't want to be dessert." Not literally, of course.

Undeterred by the altercation, Professor Dumbledore settled on addressing the circumstance beforehand. Clearing his throat, as Professors McGonagall and Flitwick closed all the doors to the hall. "The teachers and I have conducted a thorough search of the castle. Unfortunately, for your own safety, you will all have to stay here for the night. I want prefects to guard the entrances, I'm leaving Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately," He then added to Percy, who looked immensely proud and important. "Send word with one of the ghosts." Professor Dumbledore at this point paused, getting ready to leave the hall, and stated, "Oh, and you'll be needing these..." With a casual wave of his wand... the tables flew to the end of the hall and stood themselves against the wall; another wave, and the floor was covered with hundreds of purple sleeping bags. "Sleep well." Professor Dumbledore muttered, closing the door behind him.

The hall immediately began buzzing with excitement, the extra Gryffindors jumped into informing the rest of the school what had just happened. "What happened to; what happens in the common room, stays in the common room?" Alena muttered.

     "Everyone into their sleeping bags," Percy shouted. "C'mon, now, no more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!" The veela rolled her amber eyes. "Come on, let's go before Percy gets a power trip." The Quartet grabbed their sleeping bags and dragged them into a corner.

     "Do you think Black's still in the castle?" Hermione asked anxiously.

"Dumbledore obviously thinks he might be," Ron stated the obvious.