xlvii. behind closed doors

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     BY DINNER, THE ENTIRE SCHOOL HAD HEARD WHAT HAPPENED DURING DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS. The students didn't try to talk quietly about it either. Harry and Alena heard them talk all around them.

     When the two stopped by Professor McGonagall's, they received a lecture about how they have to keep their head down. That it wasn't about what is a truth or a lie. On the second pink note they had to show McGonagall, Umbridge had written that she wanted Harry and Alena both in detention every evening for the week.

      The day after the first D.A.D.A. lesson  was quite boring and also a little frustrating seeing as they had Care of Magical Creatures with the Slytherins. Hagrid had still not returned so everyone was stuck with Professor Grubbly-Plank who was always fascinated by Alena's abilities. That day, Professor Grubbly-Plank was teaching them about Bowtruckles.

After having the class answer some questions about omni-magic ( Grubbly-Plank viewed Alena again and noticed how her hands sparked along with her mood, so she couldn't help herself ), Professor Gubbly-Plank made them get a Bowtruckle from the trestle table and sketch the body parts of these Bowtruckles.

When the four got one, they sat down on the grass and took out their quills and parchment for a sketch.

"It's like I'm some bloody tourist attraction," Alena sighed as her irises gleamed with cold amethyst, the witch's mind set on the task of sending the Bowtruckle into a painless sleep.

"Well, you're not really a normal human, are you?" Ron asked her with a grin, making Alena glare at him.

"I'm completely human, just better at magic and spells," Alena explained as she made sure the Bowtruckle remained asleep.

"Kind of scary, if you think about it," Ron teased as Alena let out the most sarcastic laugh, which unintentionally, led her other friends to laugh as well.

     After a few moments, Harry told them about what Draco just said to him about Hagrid.

     "Dumbledore would know if something had happened to Hagrid," Hermione assured Harry since he was now worried Hagrid got hurt on his mission for Dumbledore. "It's just playing into the Malfoy's hands to look worried; it tells him we don't know exactly what's happening..."