xliv. when the party's over

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     WEEKS LATER, THE FAMILIES OF THE YOUNG WIZARDS DROPPED THEM OFF AS THEY BOARDED THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS. The teenagers gave their goodbyes to their mothers and fathers before being sent off.

     "Remember kids, you all are coming home for Christmas," James pointed at the young wizards, his smile was faint but nevertheless he managed to keep a lighthearted attitude.

Alena, herself, wasn't really surprised that they were all coming home for the holidays. She understood the fear that was inside her parents minds; they were scared that their daughter was going to be put in situations she shouldn't have to be in.

Which was bound to happen, regardless.

"See you soon, Mum, Dad!" Harry and Alena waved to their parents as they climbed into the train.

The ragged landscape over took their sights as they watched their guardians figures disappear into the distance.

      Hermione and Ron had journeyed to the Prefect's carriage, which was down the opposite direction where they all once stood. The two wizards disappeared around the corner, Ron's grumbles were heard as they left.

     "I don't see any compartments open," Alena inspected, looking around as they walked down the train aisle.

     The twins had left to join Lee Jordan, a fellow Quidditch fanatic and commentator at the games.

     "Here's a mostly empty one," Ginny motioned to a compartment as Fred and George departed. "Hey, Luna. Can we sit here?"

     A girl with blonde, waist length hair sat in the compartment, her wand hid behind her left ear as she read a magazine upside down.

      She watched the three of them, an intrigued emotion glittered in her eyes whilst she nodded.

     "This is Luna Lovegood," Ginny introduced as they sat down. "Luna, this is Lena Black, I think you've already met her. And that's Harry Potter. We're in the same year; she's in Ravenclaw."